Chapter 11

Hanji's POV

"What do you mean you have no fish?! You only sell fish!"

"We have ran out mam."

"But your a fish stand?! How do you run out of the only thing you sell?"

Both the men looked at each other.

"Someone bought it all."

"I smell bullshit- WERE IS THE FISH! I NEED FISH!"

They looked around and started to panic.

"Sh sh sh keep your voice down, here is your stupid fish. It's free, just take it."

"Thank you very much, I wasn't going to pay you anyway!"

With that I walked off angrily towards Eren, I swear fish people have the same IQ as a fish.

"Sorry that took so long Eren the people didn't even have an- Eren?"

I looked around and he wasn't there, NO EREN NOT AGAIN! I TOLD HIM TO STAY! DISOBEDIENT CAT!

"EREN MY BABY WHERE ARE YOU!"

I ran around everywhere looking for him, I couldn't find him, i ran past some stands asking if they had seen a beautiful little man, which they hadn't... I then stopped in front of the 'fish stand'. That's weird, the stall isn't there anymore? It's only 2pm they shouldn't be closing yet. I can't think about that stupid detail right now, I need MY BABY!

Did I send him off to get something and I forgot... No I'm sure I didn't. I went to the security people in that area and asked if they had seen anything. No one knew a single thing, so I went back to were Eren was last meant to be, I looked around thinking of places he could have had gone, I had no idea.

"Excuse me."

I turned around and saw a little boy, looking about 8 years old. I bent down to his level.

"Yes young man?"

"Do you know where the boys toilet is..."

"The boys Toilet is over ther- MAYBE HE IS IN THE TOILET!"

I ran off towards the toilets stopping at the door, I don't want to go in there because I would get told off! ....Oh who cares I never follow the rules, I totally forgot about that little kid. Oops.

I walked in and I was shocked on how clean it was! Maybe Levi is here! I went to the wall for protection in case he was around, lucky he wasn't.

I looked around and couldn't find anything, the door opened and I tried to find the best hiding place I could. Under the sink, bad move.

"Hello miss, are you okay?"

I looked up and saw the little boy again, thank god.

"I'm sorry that I ran off, my friend has gone missing and I was trying to see if any clues were in here."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but please may you leave so I can.."

"Oh yeh sorry sorry I'll go! Very sorry!"

I walked out the toilets and sighed, I'll have to go find help. As I was about to walk away I heard footsteps running towards me.

"Miss! Miss wait up!"

I turned around and saw the little boy again.