love

Mew's pov:-

I went to Zee for help so that he can tell me what's going on with me and that stupid Zee actually said that it's because I Like That Boy like what the hell how can someone like the other person just because they have heard their voice like boss we are not in a tharntype fanfic right? Ah! whatever i am annoyed to death but if i tell you a secret i think from the past few days i actually like this boy . But i am still a bit confused .while i was in my thoughts i forgot that gulf was still waiting for me in corner of lab .it's late at night and i successfully completed the last part of the report .i turned around to tell my little gulfie that i was done when I saw the sight in front of me . I was so mesmerized by the sight in front of me .gulf had fallen asleep his head on table  and his mask was off his face and his lips were slightly parted . I could only see his lips at the moment because he had a big hat covering almost all his face , actually at first I wanted to take off the hat and see the face of my newly realised crush,  my hands were ready to remove the hat when i stopped. No matter how much i want to see his face ,i will never do anything irrational, while i was thinking of doing nothing irrational my eyes fell on his lips,i gulped hard and reminded myself not to do anything irrational but i could not hold it in .i can do one irrational thing right . Just once and thinking this , i  crashed my lips on his plumpy rosy lips i was deeply enjoying the kiss closing my eyes and now kissing his cheeks when a cold voice sounded in my ears asking"what are you doing right now , senior". I opened my eyes in shock , and saw gulf now lifting his head from the table . I asked frantically"you were sleeping so i just "but i was cut off in between when he said "why do you think i was    sleeping when you couldn't see my eyes , i was just resting my head on the table ",i was shocked to hear this i thought he was asleep and only caught me kissing him on the cheeks but he was actually awake all the time , now i could not think of anything. I was shivering and horrified that what he will do now . Will he think i am so disgusting  that i kissed a sleeping person?will he hate me?i don't want that .i gathered all my strength and decided to confess .

It'sbecauseiloveyou .i blurted out.

What?i can't understand what you said . Gulf protested.

I did that because i love you. I really love you, i can't stand a day not seeing your face once.i said without looking at gulf my eyes closed ,my face ready to receive a slap.

But i didn't recieve a response i opened my eyes slowly to see a motionless gulf in front of me .

Are you okay gulf ?say something. I asked .

Gulf came out of his thoughts . looking at me he suddenly asked me .
Why do you love me?senior . Gulf  asked

Huh ?i was shocked at the sudden question.

I asked why do you like me?.you haven't seen my face . I don't talk much and i don't even have friends .
And i don't seem much fun to other people ,i already know .amd you don't even know anything about me .

It made me suprised that he isn't angry at me that just 15days ago i was sleeping around and now i am saying i like him . But instead he asked me why i love him .does he not know how lovable he is ?did his previous boyfriend not tell him .how much his voice can affect someone.so i asked "did  not your previous boyfriends tell you how much
You are lovable "?

Gulf looked at me for sometime and said "i have never been in a relationship" shyly fidgeting his hands.

I was shocked and asked then "was that right now baby gulfies first kiss.

Gulf looked at the floor now and said "baby gulfie Never got confessed to .it's the first time.

Author's note:-hi lovelies how are you doing?please let me know your thoughts about this chapter.  and  what do you think about the current situation of mewgulf ship .