liar...

Damn it ,i was here to correct everything between us ,to make him fall for me ,why the fuck did i raise my voice ,mew you stupid ,i wanna kill myself.how can my baby love me if i act like an asshole ,you dumb ass suppasit.mew was pacing back and forth in his room cursing himself for what he had done ,he didn't want gulf to be angry with him,this girl was such a misfortune for him.

After days of being here gulf had started to initiate the conversation with him ,now look what happened because of this girl,the more mew thought the more pissed he was with praew and himself.

He went to take a cold shower to cool himself,on the other hand gulf was outside in his car.he was also cursing mew .

What the fuck does that bastard think that i don't know about his one night stands.does he think he did me favour by not fucking someone else when we were in that fake relationship.does he think of himself as a god that fucker ,i hate him and also his fuck friends and that bitch love.who just wants to get fucked by him somehow.

This night the only person who slept peacefully was praew.without any tensions .she slept peacefully whole night.

In the morning:-

It was 12  something in the morning when praew woke up ,she didn't remember much but she remembers that gulf offered to take her home and she accepted then he settled her in bed ,there were some noises coming from the outside but she didn't remember anything other then that.

Praew we r outside and saw gulf sitting on the couch,when she came closer ,she saw someone else as well.a man with a well built body and handsome face,

Oh god ,only if i was interested in boys ,i am sure i would have had a crush on him.oi praew crazy you have such a beautiful crush ,why do you need a man,when you have your dreamgirl .praew thought to herself and came out of her thoughts.

Hi gut, praew said.

Oh princess ,how are you feeling ,do you have a headache ,you were so drunk last night.gulf asked getting up from couch ,sit i made hangover soup for you ,drink it and you will feel better.

Mew was answering some mails from his laptop when praew sat beside him .mew decided to ignore her and do his own work.

Hi ,i am praew ,and you are.praew asked giving out a geniune smile.

Mew looked up and looked at praew for a moment and said i am mew suppasit.he said looking back at his laptop.

Mew suppasit ,you mean you are jongveechevavat.praew asked her eyes lighting up .

Yes ,mew answered shortly.

Okay ,it's nice to meet you .praew said smiling ever so sweetly.

Praew was going to say something else when she heard gulf coming from the kitchen .

Here doll ,drink it up.gulf said and ruffled praew's hair.

So ,are you two friends.mew asked still looking at his laptop.

Yes phi mew ,i am gut's friend.praew said.

Mew looked up and smiled a bit ,gut.huh ,well whatever,so how is it going ,is this friendship going to turn into something more then friends.mew asked like he was joking.

Gulf wanted to say something but before that praew said.

No phi mew ,never i see gut as my bestfriend.i never thought of gut that way .praew said in one breath like she didn't want mew to misunderstand their relationship no matter what.

Okay,so it's like that, mew said and looked at gulf with a smirk on his face .

Princess no need to hurry phi mew is here only, you can eat slowly and then talk gulf said with a smile.