my baby...

No,why would it hurt,i was sleeping on a flower bed without any disturbance throughout the night.gulf said forming a little pout on his face .

Oh ,my baby is angry,sorry na baby,i was hungry for so long that i couldn't control it when i saw you without clothes.mew said peppering kisses on gulf's face .

Gulf wanted to get up but mew lifted him up in his lap ,

Baby,let me carry you,mew went to the couch and helped gulf sit.

Today stay at home and take a rest you can go wherever you want tomorrow and i would not say anything.mew said giving gulf his laptop.

Mew also sat on the couch with gulf and started doing something on his laptop .

Gulf was busy with his work ,when mew suddenly got up from his place and went to where their shoes are kept.

Baby,i will come soon , don't go anywhere and be at home.mew said and rushed outside.

Is this fucker going to meet one of his bed friends.gulf said to himself and busied himself with work again.

After 15 minutes gulf heard the door open ,he looked up and saw that mew was back ,he had a bag in his hand ,mew took off his shoes and put on the slippers before walking to gulf.

Baby,come here,mew said motioning gulf to come near.

What is it,gulf asked.

I bought you some ointment that will help with the hickies,now baby come here i will apply it for you.mew said opening an ointment .

I will do it myself,gulf said .

Baby,how can you , it will be difficult for you to do it yourself let me help na,mew said looking at gulf.

Okay ,do it but mind it if you do something more than applying the ointment ,i will kill you,gulf said .

Okay baby, mew said and unbuttoned gulf's shirt.

You look fucking sexy baby .mew said applying the ointment on gulf's chest , caressing the area around his nipples.

I told you,gulf said but before he could say anything more mew cut him in between i know ,i know baby,i won't do anything to you .mew said and kissed gulf's nipple.

Anhn ,they are still sensitive don't do that ,gulf said biting his lower lip so that he doesn't moan.
Okay baby,sorry mew said and continued applying ointment on gulf's upper body .

Baby,take off your shorts ,i will apply medicine for you, so that it doesn't hurt anymore.mew said trying to control himself.

What ,no ,no need to ,i will do it myself.gulf said a blush creeping on his face.

Baby ,how can you apply medicine there yourself ,i have already seen everything so why are you acting shy,mew said sliding down gulf's shorts.

Who the fuck is shy,come on ,apply the medicine .gulf said and slept with his bum up so that mew can apply medicine for him.

Yeah yeah ,you are not shy,mew said and looked at gulf's sexy bum. he could not control himself and squeezed gulf's bum cheeks.

What are you doing ,gulf yelled .

I am sorry baby ,i lost focus for a moment there , mew said and looked at gulf's buttocks and licked his lips.

I am gonna smack this bum next time ,mew thought to himself and continued to apply ointment on gulf's hole.
Baby ,can i touch your bum ,mew asked but his hands were already on gulf's bum caressing it.

You bastard ,you are already touching it,gulf said gulping.

Okay baby i will take that as a yes.
mew said and continued caressing gulf's bum.

Baby,your bum is so beautiful and sexy i wanna smack it.mew said slapping gulf's bum lightly.

You fucking horny bastard.what did you say ,gulf yelled and got up.

No baby nothing ,i am going to washroom ,mew said and ran towards the bathroom without looking back.

This horny monster,gulf thought to himself and pulled up his shorts and wore his shirt again.

The whole day went like this,mew feeding gulf time to time and lifting him in his lap,today gulf had not set foot on floor ,on one hand it annoyed gulf a bit byt on other hand ,he was enjoy it.the day went by like this and in the night mew snuggled gulf to sleep.

Good night,my little lovely boy.mew said and pecked gulf's lips.

Gulf did not say anything but also did not resist mew's constant cuddling and kissing.

In the morning:-

Mew woke up when the fine sun rays were hitting his face constantly.he stretched his hand to pull gulf towards himself but he wasn't in the bed.

Not finding gulf in the bed ,mew got up and went to kitchen to find gulf but the kitchen was empty.

Mew looked at every corner of the apartment but there was not a trace of gulf anywhere.

Mew went to his room again and grabbed his phone to call gulf but the phone was coming switched off.

Sorry, the caller you are trying to reach has switched off his phone.
Please try later.

Mew tried to call gulf again but still his phone came switched off.mew not able to connect with gulf panicked and called saint . saint's phone as well came switched off.

What the fuck is wrong with these two bestfriend's .why can't they answer their phones.

But one thing was for sure now that gulf and saint were together and most probably they were in some kind of serious situation.

Mew did not eat anything for the whole day and was waiting for gulf ,he has called countless times on gulf's and saint's number during this time but they didn't answer.by every passing hour mew's panic was growing but he couldn't ask anyone for help and had no option but to sit down and wait.

It's okay mew, it's okay, everything is gonna be fine ,mew said trying to keep his calm ,it was already 10:00 'o clock but still gulf was nowhere to be seen.

Mew was cheering himself up when the door opened ,mew looked up and saw gulf ,he was drenched in blood.there were not many injuries on his body but most probably he has killed people , that's why the originally innocent face was turned into a monster again ,but mew didn't mind all this .

He went straight to gulf and pulled him in a hug .

Baby if you had to go to work ,you should have atleast left a message before leaving ,i was so worried about you.mew said and pulled away from gulf giving a peck on gulf's blood drenched lips.

Mew wanted to say something more when he saw a figure behind gulf trembling with fear.it was praew ,she had a luggage with her.

She was crying and trembling .

______________________________________

Hi cuties ,make sure to COMMENT and vote .love you ,bye-bye ,take care.