Apology...

It's already morning now,the drama
took a whole night and now everyone has left saint also left with everyone because he wanted the couple to have some time together and solve everything.

Mew seeing that everyone left went towards the kitchen to make something to eat since the both had not eaten anything from yesterday .

Gulf knew that he wrongly accused mew and even punched him ,mew begged him to listen but he said god knows how many bad things to him.gulf was feeling so bad now.

What are you making,gulf asked lovingly smiling at mew .

Mew didn't say anything and kept quiet ,he was so hurt by gulf's cruel words.

Okay i will take a shower and then we eat okay hubby ,gulf said again trying to gain mew's attention but still mew kept quite.

Gulf came from shower and wanted to sit on mew's lap but mew was sitting cross legged.gulf sighed and sat on his chair.

After done eating mew went straight to his room and flopped on his bed ,the room where he slept when he came here.he didn't sleep in the room where both gulf and mew are sleeping.

Gulf got really disappointed by this.

Why he doesn't sleep with me it feels so lonely to sleep alone i don't have anyone to hug me ,gulf thought and pouted ,is he bored of me and pissed because of my bad temper .does he want to leave me because of my bad mouth thinking this a tear escaped from gulf's eye.this was the first time he had felt so bad in his life he fell asleep while sobbing.

It was 03 :00 p.m in the evening when mew woke up he felt a bit hungry and decided to cook something since in the morning also they ate very light food barely filling their stomachs.

He cooked food and gulf also woke up because of the aroma of the food .

Did you sleep well ,i was about to get up and cook for us but you woke up before me ,gulf said and went towards mew to hug him but mew dodged it and sat on his chair eating his food.

Mew listen to me i know i was wrong ,but i was so angry i couldn't think straight gulf was saying when his phone rang up.it was his secretary there were some important documents which needed gulf's signature so he had to go to office .

Mew i will leave first okay hubby eat first and take some rest i love you gulf said and went to kiss mew's lips but he put the food spoon in his mouth depriving gulf from kissing his lips.

Gulf pouted in dissatisfaction and left unwillingly.

After completing every work gulf was sitting in his office when his secretary asked him.

Sir ,is Everything okay ,you look really worried about something ,can i help you with anything .she asked smiling cutely.

Hmm,i am really in tension ,gulf sighed mew is angry with me and he isn't talking to me he didn't even look at me today .gulf said and pouted.

What should I do to make him forgive me .

Hmm,only apology by words does not work always but sometimes..,... sometimes you have to show it by actions ,you have to show him how much you love him ,lily said.

How to show by actions.gulf asked confused.

His secretary blushed a bit and said.

How can I tell you in detail ,i mean you can tell him with physical touch maybe .lily said .

Gulf thought something and got up from his seat and walked towards his secretary . lily got a bit nervous did i say something out of line lily was thinking when gulf stopped in front of her and held her by shoulders lily thought she was going to be killed today.