the truth

I hired someone to search for the eagle tattooed man's information ,i want to know as soon as possible .

Three days later:-

It's the day gulf comes back , i am on the airport to receive gulf ,i am so happy that after 3days my baby is coming back , ah i can sleep peacefully now .

While i was lost in my thoughts i see gulf walking towards me with his luggage as soon as he saw me ,he let go of his luggage and pounced on me.

Phi ,i missed you so much , he was saying hugging mew tightly .

When gulf lifted up his face from mew's chest ,mew kissed him on lips ,cheeks , forehead and every part of his face .

Baby ,i missed you so much , i couldn't even sleep peacefully , i love you so much , don't leave me alone here next time ,okay .mew said kissing gulf .

They didn't realise that everyone was looking at them until everyone started cheering for them , with all this noise these two came back to their senses , they looked around and felt embarrassed , mew took gulf's luggage held his hand and ran out of the airport looking at this everyone started laughing at how shy these two boys were .

While they were in the car ,mew held gulf's hand tightly and once they reached mew's condo ,he started kissing gulf on his lips , one of his hands on gulf's back supporting his body and the other hand under gulf's shirt , mew seemed like he was hungry ,he wanted gulf , after sometime gulf started moaning making mew hard , mew took gulf to the couch and started removing his clothes , he kissed every part of gulf's body,..........

In the morning:-

Mew and gulf were sleeping peacefully when mew's phone started ringing ,he opened his eyes to see who was calling , when mew saw who was calling him he immediately got up from bed and moved towards the balcony.

Did you find anything yet?mew asked impatiently.

I called to talk about that matter ,the other person on line said.

What is it ?mew asked.

I searched everywhere possible about the two people ,but there are no clues it isn't possible search for them with so little information , and there is no one named 'Saint' ,no one has ever heard anything about them , i am sorry but it's impossible to gain any information about them. The man said.

Okay ,thank you for your efforts and time ,mew said hanging up the call.

When mew turned back to go to the room he saw gulf had woken up ,he was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast .

Mew back hugged gulf and started kissing him on the neck .

Baby , you are so yummy , can i eat you for the breakfast .i want to eat something yummy . Mew said giving moist kisses on gulf's neck .

No hubby , you have to eat breakfast only because i have to be at office in an hour . Gulf said kissing mew's lips.

Baby ,you just came back yesterday night , why do you need to go to office in the morning.mew said pouting.

Hubby, i have to go because it's really important but i promise i will be back soon atleast in like 2-4hours, okay? Gulf said giving kisses on mew's cheeks .

After 15minutes gulf left for office ,mew was working on some research papers on his laptop when he got a call. It was his dad.mew answered the call.

Hello, how are you dad?mew asked.

Hello son, i am good.how are you doing ?are your studies going well?dad asked .