not in this life

After walking out of the apartment ,mew took his car and drove aimlessly until it was evening thinking about all kinds of things while crying,he couldn't even bear to think of gulf being with someone else and not him ,he was broken ,he didn't want to go back ,where he had to see gulf with saint ,it hurt his heart.

Later when it became more late mew decided to go back to suppasit mansion ,so that he doesn't have to see or face gulf.

In the suppasit mansion:-

Mew baby ,you came back ,why didn't you tell mama you were coming back,i would have cooked your favourite food for dinner, mew's mom said hugging him.

Mom, i am good , actually it was a last minute plan that's why i didn't tell you i was coming.mew said hugging his mom holding his tears .

Okay ,i didn't know you are coming so we already had dinner ,let me ask someone to heat up the dinner for you. Mew's mom said.

No mom ,i already ate ,i don't want dinner ,i want to rest in my room ,okay good night mom .mew said .

Okay ,good night son ,with this said mew went to his room.

Once mew reached his room and closed the door after him ,tears started flowing from his eyes again ,he sat on his bed and cried roughly ,after sometime of crying mew went to sleep ,tears still on his cheeks.

I woke up in the morning and i am lying on my bed in my room in suppasit mansion ,ah i remember now after leaving Perth's apartment i came here at night.

I went down greet my parents , eat the breakfast ,i think i should go back to perth's apartment now, whatever happens i should face it maybe things are not like what i think, i should talk to gulf first ,and even if it is what i think i should face it head on ,how long can I keep running from it.

Thus after saying goodbye to everyone at home ,i drive my car back to apartment while driving there ,i was reminded of every little memory of gulf and me and i am sure i am thinking too much , there's no way gulf likes that saint .i am happy now and reached back.

When i opened the door i saw gulf ,i went to him and hugged him and said.

Baby , i am so sorry ,i went out without telling you yesterday.mew said.

Okay okay ,let me go ,no need for so much drama,gulf said pushing me.i am shocked by gulf's change of behaviour.

What are you saying baby,i was but before mew could say further.gulf cut him in between

Phi mew,let's breakup ,it was a mistake being in a relationship with you.gulf said mocking.

What ,why are you saying this gulf baby ,mew asked shocked.

I am not your baby now phi mew ,i am Saint's baby and he is my new hubby ,gulf says hugging saint .

Seeing this angers mew to core
No ,no ,no ,this can't happen no...oooooooo....oooooooooooooo
With this mew woke up .

Yes ,this all was mew's dream infact he has only been asleep for 3hours hardly , it's still night . waking up and knowing that it was all dream ,mew breathed a breath of relief ,it was all a dream but now after this dream mew was restless ,he won't let this happen atleast not when he is still alive . without wasting anymore time mew goes back to perth's apartment , driving his car at a very high speed.

Not in this life would he let saint do anything with his baby,i need to go back as soon as possible and make gulf believe i am better than that saint.

Perth's apartment:-

I reached there and opened the door ,the lights are off ,i think everyone is sleeping ,i go to my and gulf's room and open the door without making any noise ,i don't want to wake up gulf or anyone from their sleep .

The room is dark and quite i think gulf is sleeping.when mew on one of the lights he doesn't see gulf on his bed , he is not sleeping, where is he then , i look around the room and found gulf in one of the corners of room ,he is sleeping there, what has happened to my baby, why does he look like this , mew went near gulf and lifted him up to take him to bed to sleep.

Mew put gulf on bed and now wanted to go to take a shower before sleeping ,he hadn't showered before sleeping ,so now he thought he would do that and then sleep .

But when mew tried to move, gulf held his hand ,mew thought gulf was still sleeping so when he felt that gulf held his hand ,mew looked towards gulf's face.sure enough,gulf had woken up when mew lifted him up.

Are you going to leave again ,gulf said holding mew's hand more tightly, tears in his eyes .

No baby, i am going to take a shower then sleep ,mew said .

Where did you go for the whole day,why you didn't take your phone with you?why you didn't tell me you are going back to your home , gulf said ,he was now sobbing.

What happened baby , why are you crying ,i just thought of visiting home and by chance i had forgotten my phone here at home ,i am sorry na ,i never thought you would be so worried.mew kissed gulf on forehead.

You are so bad phi mew , i won't talk to you ,i will fight with you, why you are holding me till now ,go away i don't want you.gulf said pouting.

Baby, i am not holding you,you are hugging me ,i can't even move,mew said smiling.

So what if i am hugging you ,do you want to run away again ,i won't let you ,not atleast in this life ,gulf said hugging mew more tightly then before.

Let me take a shower first ,then i will sleep with you.mew said.

No ,you don't need to gulf was still hugging mew .

What don't i need to ,mew asked,do i not need to sleep with you,are you throwing me away after using me ,mew asked.

I mean ,you don't need to shower ,just hug me and sleep ,i don't want you to go anywhere ,no matter even if it is just to bathroom.and when did i use ?why are you accusing me phi mew.

Okay ,i am sorry na love , i would not say anything to you from now on and will always inform you before going anywhere okay,so forgive me once na baby.

Okay ,hubby i will forgive you this time but if you do it again ,i will not talk to you .gulf said and gave a kiss on mew's lips .

I am sorry too daddy ,i know what saint did in the morning was wrong and you were really hurt by him but i still coax him and not you,i did scold him after that ,but you were already so angry with me ,i am sorry na,i love you the most ,

Can you forgive your baby for once. Daddy ,the last sentence was said with an intent to seduce the listener.

And if gulf's motive was to seduce mew ,then he succeeded 100%.

Daddy will forgive you baby,but daddy needs to punish you first.with this said mew removed every of gulf's clothes and started punishing his baby.

Communication is the key to a successful relationship.