new start

Baby ,why are you doing this ,i know you love me ,please don't say things like these it breaks my soul and heart when you say that baby ,please don't say that ,baby please don't .mew said in a tone that it seemed like he was begging gulf to stay.

Mr.mew , don't be stubborn it's a fact that i never liked you , you should accept it , nothing will change because of your tears ,they will never change the truth.gulf said frowning like he was annoyed by mew's countinous crying.

Baby ,please don't,i love you so much baby ,how can I live without you ,baby please say you don't mean any of these please baby ,i will die without you,i will kill myself ,baby please i will do whatever you say ,i will never do anything you don't like ,i will never annoy you with my whining ,baby please ,i beg you ,stay with me , don't go ,i promise to never make you angry ,please baby,i love you so much.

Anoyance was evident on gulf's face but before he could say something more hurtful to this broken soul to break him to the point the soul would never heal ,the poor soul fainted .no longer saying anything but tears were still falling from the broken souls eyes ,making him look more miserable than before.

Mew's cousins came running towards them seeing mew had fainted and took him to the room ,win gave a glare to gulf before going up to mew's room to which gulf rolled his eyes arrogantly.the devil still didn't realise what he had done wrong .he was still standing arrogently as before.

After sometime mew's father came down.he was looking stressed.saint saw that and he knew why exactly he is looking like this,he felt guilty for what had happened,after all he was not as emotionless as gulf was.

Mew's dad came towards them .saint thought something and started talking.

Sir,we are really sorry for whatever has happened ,we never thought things would get to this extent,i hope you and phi mew can forgive me and zhi ,i mean gulf.

Hearing this gulf frowned in anger ,he wanted to say something but saint shot a death glare at him and he clenched his fists but didn't say anything ,but he couldn't also stay there so he said that he was going to wait for saint in the car .

Gulf was sitting in the car,when saint also joined him and there driver Started driving.

Half of the drive was silent but after that saint thought something and decided to break the silence.

Zhi ,i wanna talk to you about something.saint said looking through his iPad.

What is it ,gulf asked without wasting time straight to the point.

We have a new contract ,the client is the only daughter of buissnessman Alex kirigun.her name is "praew" she lives in Chiang Mai.here are the details ,i think you should go there and take this one yourself .saint said showing his iPad to gulf.

Are you saying this because you don't want me to be in Bangkok ,are you afraid that it will hurt mew , that's why you want me to go to Chiang Mai .gulf said looking through the information.

Zhi ,please understand ,he needs time to heal and if he sees you here ,he would not be able to let go ,please just go there ,please do me this favour .saint said joining both his hands as he knew gulf can never see him like this and he would give in ,if saint does this .

No need to do that ,i will go happy ,don't make that sad face again ,i hate seeing my brother like this.

Thank you zhi,you are the best bro ever.saint said hugging gulf.

After 2 day's at suppasit mansion:-

Mew has been in bed these two days lying unconscious.today he woke up and the first thing he asked was.

Where is my baby,i wanna see my baby,he wanted to get up from bed and look for gulf but his family persuaded him somehow to stay in bed .but mew kept crying he wanted his baby so bad ,why was his baby so mean to him .

After somedays mew's family tried to make him understand everything that had happened but mew was not ready to understand he kept denying that gulf had never actually loved him but as time passed day by day mew came to an understanding that he was nothing to gulf and he eventually came over his feelings for gulf as well.

Now he was like before ,he would go out with friends for dinners ,parties ,pull all nighters with his friends ,his family was so happy that mew had come to an understanding with reality .

It had been seven months now since gulf left mew ,mew was becoming happier day by day, everything was back to normal or so mew made it seem like he was gone back to normal.

In Chiang Mai:-

It's 12:00 am ,gulf is in a club called "Gemini"the music is loud , everyone has liquor in their hands ,some are dancing and some are kissing .gulf and his friend(praew) are sitting on a table enjoying themselves.praew asked gulf to join her but he refused.

Gut ,come lets dance ,praew said while holding gulf's hand.

(Gut, gulf's new identity for new mission)

Praew ,you go na ,i don't feel like dancing right now .gulf said being as chummy as he could forcing out a smile .

Okay gut but don't get drunk okay?praew said laughing .

Yeah,princess i won't ,gulf said squeezing out another fake smile.

Praew got on the dancing floor and was dancing .

What a joker ,gulf said looking at her.he was tired of acting all cutesy and gentle .he just wanted to lie on his bed . acting is too tiring ,gulf thought to himself and chugged another glass of alcohol.

Gulf was sitting there doing his work unaware that someone was staring at him ,evill thoughts all over that person's mind. He stared at gulf and looked at his Every move keenly .

After half an hour praew ended her crazy dancing session.gulf looked at her and sighed ,he now had to take this drunken mess home .

Gulf took praew to his car and put her into the seat ,fastened her seat belt and drove away , another car at this time also drove away from the club .

Gulf drove praew to her house and asked the maid to take praew to her room ,after that gulf again sat in the driver's seat , fastened his seat belt and drove away from praew's house.

He was driving ,when someone called his phone ,he looked and smiled it was saint .

Gulf and saint were talking about work ,gulf wanted to lit a cigarette so he put one in his mouth ,he was looking for a lighter in his pocket but didn't find one ,so he opened his glove compartment to look for one ,when he found one ,he straightened himself again but saw a car in high speed coming towards him he tried to apply breaks but it was too late ,the car came crashing and bang.

The two cars crashed against each other .there was a loud bang sound.
______________________________________

Hi lovelies ,i am here again with yet another chapter ,hope you like it ,please comment and vote.bye-bye ,see you tomorrow.