evil smile

Gulf had never thought through out his life that he will love someone ,he never knew what his sexual orientation was because he had never been attracted to any person throughout his life ,he once thought that if he was gay,then he would be a top for sure , wasn't it that way the powerful one and the person who protects his partner is the top in the relationship and is called husband ,
When has ever a bottom been powerful enough to protect himself in novels and dramas ,so he thought he was going to be a dominant top.

But now here he was going back home in the car , sitting in the back seat of his in his boyfriends lap , burying his face deeper in his boyfriends chest.while he is kissing gulf's forehead.

Don't i have every quality to be a top,a daddy and husband ,then why am I the baby and he is daddy .gulf thought pouting.but how can I be daddy in front of daddy ,so i am baby and he is daddy.

I think it's just a sterotype that top needs to protect the bottom and bottom needs to be submissive . hmm i love sitting in his lap.

Baby,you okay,is it hurting.mew asked pulling gulf's face up from his chest.

It's good that he came back to me or otherwise i don't know what will I be doing now, i am so greatful to him for coming back and accepting me the way i am.i really love him a lot.gulf thought.

Baby,mew called because he didn't get an answer from gulf.

Gulf came out of his thoughts.
Ah yes, i am okay,just a bit sore.gulf said looking innocently yet more seductively towards mew ,gulf closed the distance between them and bit mew's lower lip.

Mew looked at gulf and said
Baby,do you want daddy to take you in the moving car in front of the driver.if so continue ,if not stop tempting me because i can't control myself if you keep looking at me that way.mew said groping gulf's butt.

Anhn, don't daddy,i am sorry i was just teasing you ,gulf said pleading but the mischievousness in his eyes didn't go away.gulf moved on mew's lap .

Mew held gulf tightly in an embrace.

Baby, stop teasing me i swear if you do it anymore i will fuck you right here, right now ,and baby believe me doing it raw is 10 times painful then the regular one .mew said biting his lips to stop his moan in his mouth.

When gulf heard what mew said ,he immediately stopped moving,

I will not do it.gulf said gulping.

I am not afraid of any pain in the world ,i thought until he did me the first time.he is so big that even after preparing me and putting it in slowly.i couldn't stand up the next day.doing it raw that too in car i am 💯 percent sure i will die.gulf thought and shrugged hugging mew.

They both reached home mew lifted gulf up from his seat ,

Let's go baby ,mew said.

Put me down i can walk on my own gulf said not wanting to be lifted by mew

In the front seat there was his diver sitting and also his secretary ,how can he be lifted by mew .no matter what we do at home but my cool image is already gone by half because of sitting in his lap in the car.how can i let him lift me and make the other half gone as well.gulf thought looking at his secretary.

His secretary seeing that gulf was looking at her and saying no to mew,she knew gulf was thinking his cool image is gone ,no matter what he is still only 22 his secretary thought .

She made a gesture with her hand and mouth implying that she will not tell anyone about this and keep quiet.

Okay ,gulf said looking at his secretary and hugged mew like a koala wrapping his legs around mew's waist and hands around his neck.