defeated.

Mew ,you fucker ,where are you ,gulf asked again.

Baby,i told you na ,not to do things ,you will regret see,this is what I was talking about.mew said smiling.

You fucker ,do you think by kidnapping praew ,you will win ,never once I get you i am gonna kill you.what kind of stupid plan is this even.do you think you can make me do anything because of this bullshit plan.gulf asked looking like he was talking to a fool.

Baby , aren't you looking too much down on your hubby .of course the main plan is not kidnapping her ,it's  just a trailer for you to see that to which extent i can go for you,mew said .

He walked to praew with a knife a knife in his hands ,he stopped infront of praew who was uncuncious.

Baby , aren't you too talented with knives ,can you see and tell me if hubby is doing it right.mew said and kept the knife at praew's neck .

Are you saying you are going to kill her,no way ,a person like you can never kill anyone.gulf said emotionlessly.

No baby,that was before ,but now i can kill anyone for you ,mew said and gave a light cut on praew's neck only cutting the upper skin layer.

No ,please don't do that ,a voice sounded from behind gulf.it was saint.phi mew calm down ,tell me what do you want.saint said and hand gestured everybody present in the room to go out.

Oh hi saint, how are you ,mew turned and said hello to Saint waving his hand.

Phi mew ,why are you doing this ,saint asked calmly.

I told my baby to let me stay with him ,but he refused.i tried talking with love and patience  with  him but he didn't understand ,since brutal language is the only thing he understands then fine ,i am doing it.
Mew said while  sitting down on his chair.

But phi mew ,you know once he gets you are dead ,our men have already tracked the place.saint said while  he was trying to keep his calm.

Hmm, is that so ,then i also have something i want to share with media ,so the whole world knows but since i am a good husband i will show it to my baby and his brother. First .mew said and sent a video to gulf.

Gulf looked at his phone gritting his teeth.saint also went to see what mew was talking about.

When saint and gulf saw the video , saint's face became pale and gulf was more angry.

But this time he was not angry at mew but on himself.how could he be so careless.

The video mew sent was the video of their proposal day but instead of a sweet proposal it showed the cruel face of gulf while killing people.it had every detail of what happened that day .

Baby what do you think will happen if this video goes out ,as i know you also own a reputed food chain company no, hmm ,baby ,do you understand why you should not look down on daddy.mew said sitting peacefully and taking a sip from  his cold coffee.

What do you want,gulf asked his eyes blood shot with anger .

Simple baby,i want you to do whatever i say .mew said calmly and continued as for this girl ,i have no plan to kill her .

Okay phi mew, gulf will do anything you say , don't send this to anyone ,saint said as he looked a bit terrified now.

I want to hear it from you baby .mew said looking at gulf.

Gulf sighed in defeat and said ,yes i am going to do whatever you say for now but remember one day when i get my hands on the original one and their's nothing in your hands to use against me, i will kill you, gulf said sighing deeply .

Okay baby,we will see to that once that day comes but right now everything is in my hands ,so for the start .

Kneel down ,mew commanded.

Gulf looked at him with anger like asking ,why would I kneel in front of a bastard like you .

Baby ,your angry eyes can't do anything to me but this video can do a lot of things to you ,so be a good boy and kneel down.

Gulf gritted his teeth and knelt down.

Great baby ,now say ,i love you hubby.mew said arrogently.

Gulf clenched his fists and said .
I love you hubby.

Louder baby  ,mew demanded.

I LOVE YOU HUBBY.gulf said in a loud voice.

Okay baby that's it for now , i already sent the location to your people now come and pick me up, i am so tired with all this planning plotting. Mew said and leaned back  in his chair comfortably.

Later that night:-

Gulf and mew went back home after taking praew to hospital.gulf had wanted to stay back but saint said he will do it and gulf should go back home first as mew was also waiting for gulf to go back together.

I never thought this fucker would do something like this.gulf said breathing heavily.

No one expected that from him ,i was also shocked when i saw him ,you really underestimated him gulf.saint said and sighed ,well , whatever ,what has happened has happened we can't do anything about it now.saint said and went inside waving gulf a goodbye.

Gulf went to his car,mew was already waiting for him inside.gulf sat in the driver's seat and drove away .

Baby ,can you make me some dinner when we reach home ,i am really hungry.mew asked rubbing his tummy.

Okay, anything else gulf said .

No baby , that's it.mew said grinning.

How can this fucker act like nothing happened ,is it a very small thing for him that he kidnapped a person and even warned me to kill her,is this fucker in his right state of mind ,gulf thought.

No baby, my mental health is perfectly fine ,but since this is how you like things then okay, i am gonna do everything your way.mew said smiling at gulf.

How do you know what i was thinking gulf asked.

It's simple baby ,your face says everything you are thinking.mew said lovingly.

I am gonna kill you fucker, i will kill you remember that .gulf said.

They reached home and mew went to his room to take a shower.gulf also showered and made dinner for mew .

Mew came and sat in one of the chairs.gulf was going to sit in his chair when mew's voice sounded.
Baby ,what are you doing come sit here,mew said and signed gulf to come sit in his lap.

Gulf looked at him with anger and gritted his teeth.

Baby ,come ,mew said again patiently.

Gulf had no choice but to sit on mew's lap.

Good baby, you are so cute .and fed gulf his food.baby,the days i have been here i saw you don't eat much,you are gonna get sick if you eat too little ,mew said and pecked gulf's head.

After eating mew did the dishes himself and cleaned the table after everything was done ,gulf wanted to go to his room .he walked towards his room but before he could get into his room. Mew said softly.

Gulf baby,we are sleeping in the same room from now on .

What ,no i am not sleeping with you.gulf said angrily.

Baby ,the decision is not yours to make ,so be quite and do whatever i am saying, if you want to live in this house mew said and walked towards gulf's room holding his hand.

______________________________________

Hi babies ,here i am again with another chapter ,make sure to COMMENT and vote.bye-bye ,take care,love you.💞