wedding

4 years later:-

Mew is standing on the stage looking in the front direction there gulf is walking down the aisle holding a white and pink rose bouquet in his hands , looking extremely eathrel and beautiful ,taking small steps ahead with a smile on his face .every step that gulf takes mew remember their 4 years of beautiful relationship.

How he felt when he first saw gulf in college,how he challenged him that he will never fall for him,how for the first time mew was caught kissing gulf because he thought gulf was sleeping but he was actually just laying his head on the table.how heartbroken he was when he thought gulf liked saint and how gulf was waiting for him.how gulf left him saying he never loved him, how they both fought for their love against so many obstacles.mew felt like it was such a tiring journey throughout the years but because gulf was with him ,he was always able to stand.

Gulf had given his heart and soul to mew for all these years.mew never felt that he was alone or has no one to lean on.mew and gulf respected each other's professional life ,mew never told gulf to change his job or nature because both loved each other for they were in nature actually.

There was love between them which was pure and uncomplicated.

Mew and gulf are each other's true love.

Mew came out of his thoughts when gulf stood in front of him.he held his hand out for gulf and gulf held mew's hand and took the last step to come closer to mew.

Baby ,you comfortable?mew asked whispering to gulf.

Gulf looked at mew fondly and nodded.

gulf was still not very good with talking to people.he always talked only when necessary with people.

The priest started the wedding after sometime and it was time for vows now.

" I take you

             to be my bestfriend

My faithful partner,

               And my one true love,

I promise to encourage you and inspire you to love you truly

          through Good and bad times.

I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down,

And to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life
Together."

Mew said his vow holding gulf's both hands in his own , smiling with tears falling down both their eyes.

Everyone was so mesmerized by the beautiful vow of mew that tears rolled down the eyes of every person present.now everyone wanted to hear the vow gulf had prepared for mew.

Everyone became quite when gulf started to take his vow.

"As i stand here before you, looking into your eyes,

I see all of the things i fell in love with,

As i stand here before you,my heart beating so strongly,

I find myself so lost for the right words to say,

As i stand here before you ,your hand in my hand,

It makes me remember how complete you make my life,

It makes me remember every laugh we have ever shared,

Every hard time we made it through together,

And every beautiful moment there is to come.

I give you this ring ,my heart, my soul.

I give you everything i am today as i stand before you.

I promise to love you , protect you and be with you forever.

And cherish every moment.

I promise to be with you for all eternity 'till death do us part."

Gulf said and looked at mew oh so lovingly,both exchanged thier rings and mew gave a soft kiss on gulf's lips ,making everyone present there  blush ,the couple was still looking at each other ,when a boy came crying his lungs out towards mew and gulf and everyone present.

Mama ,dada ,please come with me ,he would die . Alexander said crying .

What happened my baby ,mew said and kneeled in front of Alexander.

Dada ,mama ,please come with me , Alexander said crying and took mew and gulf to the other side everyone else also followed.

Saint ,gulf said sternly.

I checked there's no attack , everything is fine ,saint said ,the bodyguard's reached there first to check if there were attackers or something but there was none.

Sir, we checked it's not some attack but you should come here quickly.

Knowing that there was not anything wrong mew , gulf ,saint, perth and alexender with everyone else went to where the boy was directing towards.

There was a boy atleast 10 years in age lying on the floor and a little figure was sitting on top of him punching him without stopping seeing this and recognising the little figure mew ran towards the two figures.

He held the Little girl's hand and made her stand up.

Natasha ,why are you beating him, you know na fighting is a bad thing ,mew said reprimanding her .

Hubby ,let's ask her first what happened that Natasha is beating him ,i am sure there's a reason, my princess would never beat someone for fun, right princess ,gulf asked in a sweet tone just like a mother.

Mama ,the boy was bullying Alexender , Natasha's ,that means my little brother so i asked him to let go but instead he pushed me so i had to deal with him ,Natasha said taking a tissue from table and wiping her hands.

I was just protecting my brother,and to protect him i had to use violence.Natasha said like she was really some big girl when she is actually only 5 and alexender is 4.

Natasha then you could come to dada or mama like Alexander came ,no need to fight ,mew said.

I am not week dada ,i have given the job of being week to alexender , if i can handle something myself ,i will not need to involve more people to create chaos.right mama,she asked gulf.

That's right my little princess ,you have to be able to protect yourself and the week .gulf said and patted her back like a proud mother.

This is all because of you baby ,now look Natasha also became like this.your daughter is just like you ,mew said.

Hubby, you can't say that to kids ,they are both our own babies.its just that alexender is like you and Natasha is like me ,and she is right she has to be able to protect Alexander or else what will happen to my little precious prince.gulf said and pouted.

Let's go back ,Mew Alexander , Gulf and Natasha held hands and went towards the hall again.

To be a happy family forever.

                       The end.

_____________________________________

Hello lovelies with this chapter we came to the end of the story Do COMMENT and vote.and please also check out my new story " The Red Love".bye -bye ,take care, love you.