open challenge

Go to hell.

Gulf said and flopped on his bed ,after sometime mew also came in the room he was looking happy and smiling.

Mew walked to bed and lay beside gulf .gulf looked up and saw mew smiling which pissed him off.

You look too happy these days ,are you free of every tension now huh , what's making you so happy ,gulf said looking really pissed.

Mew came closer and hugged gulf.

Of course baby ,i am happy ,you are with me ,i am cuddling with you right now ,this is the biggest happiness for me.mew said and kissed gulf's forehead.

We will see what's making you happy soon but if it is not what you said i will kill you ,gulf said and covered himself with blanket and pouted.

Mew didn't understand what gulf said right now ,he was so confused but still he dragged gulf towards himself ,kissed him and hugged him to sleep.

In the morning:-

Gulf came out for breakfast he saw mew was already sitting in his chair ,he was about to walk to his chair beside mew ,when praew sat beside mew ,gulf got really angry because of this scene but still gritted his teeth and sat opposite mew .

Gulf was eating and as well looking  at the scene in front of him.praew was taking some food from everything and serving it to mew.

Here phi mew eat this,phi mew try this ,this is so good phi mew try it.she kept saying and giving mew food from her plate.

Gulf was looking at all this and everytime he became more and more uncomfortable and angry ,he just wanted to throw praew out of his house.gulf endured the urge to do so and got up from his chair.

I have something important to do at office ,i will see you two later gulf said and got up.

Mew  got up from his seat and gave a lip kiss to gulf ,

I will miss you baby,come home soon ,mew said smooching gulf's lips.

Gulf gave a slight nod to mew and sucked his lips.

Hmm ,i will ,gulf said and waved mew a good bye.

Gulf went to his office and was working when his secretary came in with a cup of coffee.

Your coffee is here sir,the secratary said and was about to leave when gulf stopped her.

Miss lily ,can i ask you something,gulf asked.

Yes sir,is something wrong with the coffee ,lily said looking at the coffee and then at gulf's face.

She reacted like this because gulf never i mean never even once talks to his employees , because his aura is so dark that people are frightened many a times.

Look at me and tell me ,do i look old or have i become ugly.gulf said looking straight at her.

Gulf's secratary gasped when she heard what gulf said.

A person who is only 22 this year so  beautiful that even sun and moon can't compare to him ,so handsome that his face is the only reason why she is working with this cold hearted boss of hers ,is actually asking her if he is handsome or ugly.

No sir you are the most beautiful and handsome man i have ever seen ,how could you possibly be ugly.lily said a bit embarrassed by her own words.

Then if a person has to choose between me and this girl,who do you think he would choose.gulf asked her showing praew's pic.

If the person is in his/her right state of mind , there's no need to choose there's no competition between you and the miss in pic.lily said thinking why would her perfect boss want to compare himself with an average looking girl.

Okay Miss lily ,you can leave i will call you if i need help with something else .gulf said and smiled.

Lily almost had a heartattack looking at gulf smiling ,he looks so perfect and innocent when smiling who's the lucky person who has won my bosses heart ,lily thought and smiled back at gulf and left.

I was just making sure, gulf said and focused on his work again.after completing his work, gulf left for home early .

Gulf went to his apartment to find it empty neither mew nor praew was there.gulf took a deep breath controlling his anger ,he called mew.

Hi baby, mew said smiling.

Where are you, where is praew.gulf asked without wasting time.

Oh,we are out for grocery shopping ,we are already done,we are eating ice cream now ,we will come home soon,do you want some ,mew asked happily.

Gulf was really angry but he controlled his anger and said calmly, he didn't want to upset mew
So he said calmly.

No i don't want anything ,i had lunch with a client at office so we also at ice cream there ,i just came back home and saw no one was here so i was a little worried.

Okay baby,we will come back right away ,mew said and hung up.

I need to talk to praew ,this all is getting out of hand now.

Mew and praew came home and mew hugged gulf tightly ,mew was so happy that gulf was talking to him without being angry and even told him what he did at office today.

Okay ,okay let me go now ,gulf said and pulled away from mew .

Later everyone had dinner and went to their respective rooms ,gulf told mew that he had something to talk about with praew and went to her room.

Oh gulf ,what are you doing here ,praew said.

I want to talk to you about something,gulf said calmly.

Yeah ,what is it , let's sit and talk ,praew said and was about to sit down when gulf grabbed her arm and took her to the balcony.

Why are you doing all this praew,gulf asked without wasting time.

What am I doing,praew asked acting innocent.

Praew i know you very well ,stop playing around and tell me ,why are you doing all this with mew.gulf asked.

Praew looked at gulf ,she sighed and said.

I am doing this all for you gulf,i know he is forcing you to live with him,so i decided to help you.

You don't need to help me ,i can look after myself and my problems by myself.gulf said looking praew in the eye.

Do you like him,gulf asked .

Yeah ,i do like him a lot .praew said looking at gulf.

But you know he likes me and he was ready to kill you that day just to
Hear a word of love from me ,he loves me not you ,gulf said .

Yeah that's right ,mew likes you right now and is crazy for you but soon he will like me and that craziness will also belong to me .praew said challenging gulf.

Aha, so you are saying ,he will love you and why would he do that,what makes you think you will win against me , me gulf ,gulf asked his voice a bit louder now.

Gulf ,listen to me ,mew and i are perfect for each other ,he can't love a person like you who likes to kill people If you like him ,please let him go i promise you he will be happy with me ,praew said calmly.

Gulf looked at her for a moment and laughed .

Who do you think i am ,the hero of an typical soap opera ,who would let his man go away , little princess listen here i am not a hero ,i am a devil and i will keep him with me ,no matter what the consequences ,i will never let my man be with someone else.gulf said.

You don't know what i can do to you gulf ,but one thing for sure you can't do anything to me , aren't you my bodyguard.hahahah ,gulf listen ,you will loss to praew kirigun ,i will make sure of that,praew said challenging gulf.

So you are challenging me ,okay challenge accepted gladly ,let me also see how can someone steal my man from me ,gulf said.

______________________________________

Hi babes ,next chapter is here make sure to COMMENT and  tell me your thoughts about today's update and look vote.love you all ,bye-bye, take care💞💞💞💞💞❤️💞💞💞💞💞