murder

Gulf was so angered by the scene that he took the bag in his hand and threw it at the mirror, making a loud bang noise the mirror broke in pieces ,mew was startled awake by the loud noise and got up immediately from the bed.as he was getting up from the bed he saw gulf ,his eyes were bloodshot and he also felt a hand on his chest ,when he turned to see the person who the hand belonged to he was startled even more.

What are you doing here,mew said jumping up from the bed ,his eyes widened with the shock.

Phi mew ,what are you saying,you invited me to your room last night and even said gulf would not know about anything.praew said trying to cover herself with blanket.

What ,no no baby,this ,this isn't true,i mew was so shocked he didn't know what to say.

Gulf flipped the table and banged the chair on floor.

So this was why you were so happy that i am out for the whole night,so that you could fuck with her,gulf said so angrily that it seemed he would do a few murders today.

No baby,this is not true,i don't even know.mew was saying ,he didn't know how to explain when he himself did not know how praew was lying beside him.

No,it's actually my fault to think that you have stopped fucking around.a person like you can never change ,i was wrong and fucking stupid to believe you ,you are just a fucker.

Baby,no listen to me i don't even know how she was lying beside me,baby believe me ,i didn't do anything.mew said he was now crying.

Shut the fuck up,you don't know then why the fuck is there bite marks on your and her neck.you are a terrible liar . believe you ,who i saw sleeping with this fucking whore myself.gulf said and punched mew.

You are a fucker, a bastard who just knows how to fuck.a fucking bastard,gulf said.

But this time you played with the wrong person ,i am going to kill both of you with my own hands and bury you.gulf said angrily.

You can't ever do anything to me,praew said mockingly.

Gulf got so angry he walked towards praew and

Bang

A slap landed on praew's face making her fall down ,he pressed her throat , don't think i can't kill you,you an insignificant whore.not only you i can kill the whole kirigun family.not just their whore daughter.

Gulf said and went out of the house.he doesn't want to kill anyone, atleast not in his apartment
It will be a headache, i am going to kill that whore.

Gulf called someone and said.

Terminate the contract with the kirigun family no matter how much the compansation and prepare a team to clean up the mess ,we are going to hunt today,gulf said and went to the place where they keep people to torture them .

Gulf was there the whole day venting his anger,he made such a bloody mess of these people that his men trembled with fear.after torturing people the whole day without stopping,gulf was finally able to calm down.

He took a deep breath.calmed down he remembered all the scenes from this morning.

I think something was amiss there , because of my anger i didn't even listen to mew,i think i should go back ,gulf thought wipped his bloodied hands and went home.

When he opened the door of his apartment,he saw a crowd inside.

Suppasit family,mew's friends and cousins,and kirigun family,even saint was there.

Saint seeing that gulf came back walked up to him and said softly without anyone hearing.

You should listen to mew,i don't think he would do something like that .saint said.

Let's go inside,gulf said and dragged saint with him.he looked at everyone present.

Do you think my apartment is some kind of zoo ,where all the animals are having  a meeting.gulf said looking at everyone with disinterest.

Baby ,why are you saying that,they are my parents.mew said and walked towards gulf.

Why are you here ,go to your praew and and get out of here with this crowd.

Yes ,we are here to take our son and daughter in law home,mew let's go .
You should take responsibility for your actions.mew's dad said.

Ah, congratulations mew ,take your to be wife and get out of here.gulf said pushing mew towards praew.

I didn't do anything with her ,why should I take responsibility when i did nothing.mew said frustrated.

Baby ,how many times should I say this is all set up by her ,please believe me baby.

Phi mew ,why are you saying that, please don't throw me away after using me ,praew said begging and crying.

Mew , listen to us ,we will hold a grand wedding for you as soon as we go back ,praew can also be pregnant.mew listen to me ,she is perfect for you.mew's mom said.

We have no problem ,if you are going to be our son in law ,we won't blame you for anything.praew's father said.

What they are saying is right mew,these people are not to be believed ,they just play with others emotions like a game ,when they are done ,they will never look back at you.perth said looking at saint with eyes full of resentment.they don't know what emotions are ,they are just monsters.

Yes ,just get lost from here all of you,just get married or whatever and leave me alone.gulf said with an expressionless face.

Baby ,are you really telling me to get married.you just yesterday said you love me ,mew said looking at gulf .

Yes, i did, but did you forget that you slept with this whore .are you telling me to accept you when i myself saw you two in that condition.gulf said scoffing.

Baby, i didn't do anything.mew said ,i didn't sleep with her .

Then is she lying,gulf asked.

Why would our daughter lie,asked mr.kirigun .

Praew was crying crazy ,why would I lie about something like that.phi mew why are you doing this to me ,praew asked holding mew's hand.

Mew was going crazy from all the things that were happening.he suddenly took a knife and placed it at praew's throat ,which was holding his other hand.

Tell the truth praew or i am going to kill you.mew said.

Everyone went quite when they saw a knife in mew's hand ,the before buzzing apartment was now completely quite .

Mew's mom gasped and said.

Mew what are you doing.are you going to kill her ,you are not in your right state of mind,let her go.

No mom ,i am in my right mind ,if she tells the truth i would let her go or otherwise she has to die today.mdw said and placed the knife more closer to praew's neck making her bleed a Little.

Today, you tell the truth or die ,mew said menacing.

______________________________________

Hi babies i am a little busy today and also I'll, so a short update.please COMMENT and vote ,bye -bye,take care,love you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️