Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Man and the Abandoned Cabin

After hours of walking and finding nothing but trees and deserted beaches, I finally saw a cabin in the distance. Hoping to find help, I rushed towards it and opened the door. What I saw left me speechless: the cabin was full of strange objects and books, and there was a table filled with maps and papers. Someone was living there. I called out loudly but got no response. So, I started searching through the cabin, looking through every shelf and drawer. Finally, I found someone sitting in a chair in a corner, with their head down. It was an older man, with grey hair and a grey beard. He was wearing a green tunic and seemed to be lost in thought. I approached him and spoke to him, asking if he could help me. The man looked up and gazed at me with sad eyes. He told me he couldn't help me, that he was also trapped on the island and didn't know how to leave. He explained that he had arrived there by accident years ago and had been trying to find a way home ever since. I couldn't believe it. Was he saying that we were two people trapped on this unknown island, with no way out? I sat next to him, feeling a wave of despair. How could we escape from here? Would we be doomed to live there forever?