Chapter 15 - The Invocation of the Spirit

After much searching and studying, I finally found the ritual to summon the spirit and send it back to the other side. It was a complicated and dangerous ritual, but I had no choice. I had to stop the spirit and save other people from their fate. So, I gathered all the necessary materials and prepared for the ritual. I felt nervous and shaky, knowing that I was playing with supernatural forces. But I could not turn back. So, I began reciting the ancient words and going through the ritual motions, feeling something dark and powerful awaken around me. Suddenly, the room was filled with a blinding light and a dark figure materialized in front of me. It was the spirit, an amorphous, evil being that seemed to want to tear out my soul. I felt paralyzed and frightened, not knowing what to do.

what to do. But then, something inside me gave me strength and made me go on. With all my courage, I lifted the magical object I had prepared for the ritual and began to recite the final words. The spirit writhed and screamed but at the same time that figure in front of me seemed bigger and bigger and more powerful, as if it was trying to crush me with its very presence. I felt like I couldn't move or breathe, as if I was trapped in a terrifying dream. But then, something inside me woke up and I began to fight against fear and doubt. I remembered everything I had learned and everything I had been through on the island, and I knew I had to do something to stop the spirit. So, I raised my hands and began to recite the words of the ritual with more strength and determination. The spirit seemed paralyzed for a moment, as if it did not understand what was happening. I took the opportunity to continue reciting and advance towards him. Arriving in front of him, I raised my hand and touched his dark, amorphous body. I felt an electric shock run through my body, and suddenly, the spirit disappeared. The room returned to normal, and I fell to the floor, exhausted and frightened.