Chapter 14 - The discovery of the past

As I read through the old books and documents in the cave, I began to get an idea of what had happened on the island. I discovered that it was a cursed place, where a series of strange events and disappearances had occurred over the centuries. There were stories of evil spirits and supernatural entities, which had been invoked by ambitious and desperate people. I felt frightened and fascinated at the same time, feeling that I was discovering a hidden and dangerous truth. But I couldn't stop reading, I felt as if I was close to something important. Finally, I found an ancient book that seemed to hold the key to everything. It was a journal written by a man who had been trapped on the island for years, trying to escape an evil spirit he had summoned, as I read the journal, I realized that the man who had written it had tried to summon a spirit to gain power and wealth. He had followed an ancient and dangerous ritual, but something had gone wrong, and the spirit had taken over. The man had spent years trying to escape the island and the spirit, but to no avail. I felt shocked as I read his words, feeling that I had been on the verge of making the same mistake. I decided that I had to do something to stop the spirit and prevent more people from suffering the same as the man in the diary. So, I started looking for a way to undo the ritual and send the spirit back to the other side. But as I searched, I felt a dark and evil presence around me, as if the spirit was trying to stop me. I began to tremble and feel desperate, knowing that I was racing against time.