Chapter 4 - Nightmares in the Cabin

After spending a few days in the cabin with the mysterious man, I began to have strange dreams. In them, I saw a dark, amorphous figure chasing me around the island, always just behind me. I woke up in the middle of the night sweaty and trembling, feeling that something malevolent was nearby. The mysterious man seemed to notice my agitation and one day he asked me if I wanted to talk about my dreams. I told him what I saw, and he frowned, as if worried. "These dreams are a warning," he said. "There is something or someone on this island that does not want you to leave. You must be careful and stay alert." I tried to heed his warnings, but it was hard not to feel vulnerable and scared when I was alone in the cabin. Sometimes I even had the feeling that something or someone was watching me from outside, waiting to attack. I tried not to think too much about it and focused on finding a way off the island. But no matter how we looked, we could not find any clues or indication of how to do it. One day, while collecting wood for the fire, I had an idea. I asked the mysterious man if he could teach me everything he knew about navigation and survival at sea. He nodded and began to teach me everything he had learned during his years on the island. I learned how to build a boat, how to find food and water in nature and how to use the stars to navigate. But as the days passed, my feeling that something malevolent was near intensified. I began to have more terrifying dreams and to feel followed. One night, while I was sleeping, I woke up startled by a loud noise outside the cabin. I went to investigate and saw a dark, amorphous figure moving among the trees. I screamed and ran back to the cabin, locking the door behind me.