My turn (M) 🍋

Your POV

I organize files in his office. He smirks at me. I have no clue what he's thinking, but I know it's perverted. I turn away, not giving him the satisfaction that he's made me blush. "So what's on your mind?" I ask.

"Nothing, just admiring you." He says. "I'm organizing files, and you're admiring me?" I say. "Yes, is that a problem." He asks. "No." I say. We've been together secretly, but no one knows.

It's not that we're closeted or cheating it's just things can get a bit hectic when reporters find out something big about popular heroes. He comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist. I press my body back against him. He kisses my neck gently. I bite my lip and hold the back of his neck.

There's a knock at the door we quickly pull apart. Shit. I turn away from the door to hide my hard on.

Time skip

We get to his place and start to undress. He packs me to the bedroom and plops me on the bed. Whenever we do this, I get so nervous. "Aren't I usually on top." I say nervously. "Not tonight." He says.

My face feels warm as he straddles me. He reaches in the drawer and gets the lube. He starts to stroke and kiss me, then starts stroking me slowly in a pattern. "P-please Enji." I say and tremble a bit. "Please, what?" He says teasingly.

"Please do what you want, anything that's not just stroking me." I say. Oh?" He says intrigued. He slides his ass down my cock slowly. I'm speechless I've never felt this much pleasure.  He chuckles and goes up and down slowly.

I don't know what to do. If I can even move. Shit I'm already about to cum. He goes up and down faster. My eyes roll back and my back arches as I moan.

He grips the sheets by my head and takes a deep breath. Then plops down all the way over and over speeding up at a medium pace. "OH FUCK YES~!" I shout and release. He kisses me to silence my loud moans. I can't take this amount of pleasure he'll drain me in seconds.

He muffles my words by continuing to kiss me. He wraps his arms around me and speeds up. I hyperventilate, trembling from the speed and force. He cums loads on my chest and torso. Then pulls away from kissing me and sits up.

I catch my breath, his thighs tremble, and he looks so desperate. I hold his waist up an thrust into him, earning moans and loads. I really can't take anymore, but I just can't stop. He puts his hands on my chest as I  bounce him faster. He tries to beg for more but fails to form sentences.

He grinds into my thrusts making me moan loudly. I hold his ass tight and hit harder cumming in him over and over. "I ca- huh can't take it anymore." I try to say. He pulls off and enters my ass I scream as he thrusts roughly inside. I try to grab onto him.

He holds my waist between my legs and thrusts faster. I tear up from the pleasure. I'm a complete mess, and he loves it. He grunts and lifts my hips up. He shuts his eyes tight, and he bites his lip from the pleasure.

I grip my pillow, knowing he'll speed up and go feral. He goes as deep as possible. I beg for mercy, and he speeds up, leaving me speechless. I feel like I'm going to faint soon.

Time skip

I lay on his chest and kiss his cheek. "Hey." He says. "Yes." I say. "I've been thinking about us for awhile now." He says. "What about us?" I ask.

"I want to be more open about our relationship. I want to be able to go even further with you." He says his cheeks a bit pink. I blush at the sight and his words. "I'd love that. I want to move forward in our relationship too." I say. He breathes out relived. "I was so worried you wouldn't. Thank God I finally got it off my chest." He says.

"Why were you so worried?" I ask confused. "Because I know you wanted to take things slow and I wasn't sure if I was being to forward. Plus we're still in sec-" He says. I cut him off with a kiss. He holds me kissing me back. Once he's calmed down I let go of the kiss.

"You don't have to worry about that kind of stuff anymore. I've decided I wanted to be with you forever a long time ago." I say. He holds me closer. "I'm glad." He says.

End