Test it out (F) P2 🌸

Enji's POV

"Rei what are you doing here?" I ask. "I came over to study like we planned." She says and comes in. Oh boy this is gonna move way faster than expected. She goes to the kitchen and sees the cookies on the counter. We have a cookie jar and it usually has name brand cookies.

Never homemade since mom can't cook. (Y/n) offers to make home cooked meals for us some times but that's the only time the stove really gets used. "So where'd the cookies come from? Your mom can't cook and your dad is hardly ever here?" She asks. "(Y/n) came over to give them as a gift. I saved her from getting a concussion." I say and just look to the side. She looks at the note on top and opens the container.

Then helps herself to the microwave. She eats the cookie she chose and gets annoyed highly annoyed. The thing is she couldn't cook to save her life either. (Y/n)'s food is the absolutely best food I've ever had. "Rei we need to talk." I say.

"About." She asks. "I want to stop this whatever kind of relationship we have. If I'm going to be with someone I want to be with them officially. I realized something recently and I can't continue doing whatever this is." I say. "It's her isn't it that (Y/n)." She says. "That's not what this is about." I say. She walks out quickly.

"Where are you going?!" I ask as she walks off. She goes over to (Y/n)'s house. Oh shit. I quickly shut the door.

Your POV

There's a loud banging on the door. I go answer it and get punched in the face. I don't move one bit. I look at who did it. Rei what the hell?! Oh he must have told her.

"Rei stop it!" He says running up to her she punches me again while I'm off guard. I punch her and she goes flying back falling down the steps. "(Y/n)!" He says. "Hey she punched me twice. One hit like that makes up for it. I'm not gonna let her just hit me." I say. She struggles to get up.

I look down at her with an aggravated face. "I could have really punched you. Then you'd be knocked out cold. That was a warning punch. Keep it up and I'll beat you so bad your own loved ones won't recognize you." I say. Enji knows I could and would do it. My parents made me take boxing classes for self defense. I had to be number one better than everyone.

He helps her up. "Are you okay?" He asks looking at me. "I'm fine." I say. "SERIOUSLY YOU'RE ASKING HER IF SHE'S OKAY?! SHE LITERALLY KNOCKED ME DOWN THE STEPS!" She yells at him. "You started it you should have been more prepared." He says.

I mean he's not wrong plus he actually likes me more anyway. "You won't get away with this. Stealing him from me." She says. "I didn't steal anything. He wants a real relationship. Not your sorry excuse of being together. You should've used common sense if you wanted to be with him that badly." I say. She glares at me. "You can glare at me all you want but you should leave right now. I have four pitbulls that are trained to attack any unwanted guests." I say.

She doesn't budge. "(Y/n) don't do it." He says. I glare at her. I whistle and the dogs come out barking and running. She goes running and they chase her. "Sit!" I say. They stop in their tracks.

"Good job let's get a treat." I say. We go inside. "Was that really necessary?" He asks. "Yes." I say giving the dogs their treats. "I guess." He says.

Once they go away we go upstairs. "So I'm guessing you told her." I ask. "I did but she pretty much figured everything out when she saw the cookies on the counter." He says. "Oh." I say. "Yeah." He sighs.

It's silent now, what do we even do. "I'll see you tomorrow today has been too much." He says and kisses my forehead. I look to the side. "What's wrong." He asks. "Can I have one real kiss again?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. He kisses me and I kiss him back then hold him close. The kiss gets passionate and he gets on top of me. We keep kissing. I hold his back and he wraps his arms around me.

He lets go of this. "Are you sure you want to go this far today?" He asks. "I'm not but I really want to do this with you." I say. He sits up and looks at me. He puts my thighs on top of his and pulls me closer to him by my waist.

My body feels ready our areas are so close. This is still too risky. "Wait." I say. He stops completely. "I think we should wait a bit. I want to have a condom so I have a less likely chance of getting pregnant." I say looking away.

(We all know sir cums a lot will knock you up in seconds.)

"Okay how long do you think we should wait." He asks. "Let's wait a little after high school. We're third years so it won't be long. I want to learn all I can then be a hero for a little bit. We haven't even started dating yet. I want our first time to be special. I'm sorry." I say.

"That's okay it's all fine with me. I wouldn't want you to have all that time you've been learning how to be a hero go to waste. Plus I'm not ready to be a dad." He says. I feel bad for having us wait though. How long will he be able to wait. "I just want physical touch as long as we can do that everything will be okay." He says. "Okay." I say.

"For now though do you want to keep kissing? I promise that I'll never do anything you don't like." He says. I blush a bit. "We could make out." I say. He blushes and nods.

TBC...