Dominate me!

Your POV

That was a complete flop. I sigh and go to my top dresser drawer. "What's wrong? Where are you going?" He asks. "I'm just getting ready for bed." I say. "Okay but you usually just sleep naked after." He says.

"Enji I'm gonna pleasure myself with my toys. I don't feel like using my hand tonight. My toys are a better option right now." I say going through the drawer. We've been friends with benefits for a week now and we have sex three times a day. Sometimes it's hardly worth the time. "Am I that bad? Did you want to go longer?" He asks confused. "No it's just. I don't want to be dominant 24/7. I've had to be the dom the whole time. I just like to be dominated a lot. I'm okay with dominating most of the time but not every time." I say.

It's silent for a moment. "I could dominate you." He says. "Enji you can't even hold my hips with my help holding them there. You weren't okay with just trying to grip them without my help. You couldn't even thrust once." I say pulling out my options. "I'm not that submissive." He says trying to deny it. I was literally squeezing and spanking his ass earlier.

I sigh and look at him and he's looking down. "I know I sound like a bitch right now but I am just so fucking horny." I say. "I honestly want to dominate you but...I just can't." He says. I sit next to him. I've tried everything that I could except for one thing.

"I have one more thing to try since you don't want me closing my eyes." I say. He looks at me. "We'll just wait it out." I say. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Wait until you can't take it. Till you need to have your hands on me and can't bare the thought of not being able to." I say.

"Okay but why?" He asks. "To force the dominance out of you. You say you can dominate me so we'll see if that's true. The rules are no touching or kissing. Touching yourself is cheating." I say. "Okay." He says. "We can play a little game while we wait. Speed up the process some." I say. "What kind of a game do you want to try out now?" He asks.

"A game where you guess which set of undergarments I'm wearing. I'll show you all my sets and you try to figure out which one it is if you don't get it right you'll just be left guessing. If you win you get the satisfaction of knowing I was wearing it." I say. "Oh. Do I only get one try?" He asks. "Only one try. The anticipation will help. Maybe I'll give you a hint here and there. Bend over or wear a shirt that shows the color a bit." I say. "Okay we can play." He says. "I'll show you the sets give me a second. I won't try them on though, I'll leave that up to your imagination." I say.

He squirms a bit waiting. "We'll start tomorrow now I have seven sets.
A black lacey pair.
a red lace bra and a thong to match.
A small blue bra and a blue g string.
A pink floral set.
A strapless purple lace set.
A see through black set.
And a pink see through lace set." I list. "Oh, wow..." He says surprised that I had this many of them. He's thinking already. "I have some thigh highs too but those would give it away. I have more but I like these the most." I say. "Is that all of the sets that you have?" He asks.

He's already curious which is a good sign. "These are just the ones that I'll be wearing until you're ready to give up. But you can look for yourself find a set that you like in my top drawer. It'll be even better if you have a favorite." I say. "I think I have a favorite. The blue bra and blue thong." He says. He's already eager to play. I smirk.

"This is gonna be hard isn't it. You won't give me an easy time?" He asks with a sigh. "Not at all. We start tomorrow. I'm gonna shower and change into a set I haven't shown you. You could stay the night if you'd like but I just sleep in my underwear." I say going through my drawer. "Oh and by the way. My chest and ass look absolutely amazing in those that's why I chose them." I say. "Oh." He says he cheeks slightly turning pink.