Dominate me! P3

Your POV

I look at him. "You are so handsome, you know that?" I ask. "W-What?!" He says. He's always been so shy and baffled by compliments. His cheeks are red.

"We'll you are very handsome that's a pretty well known fact." I say. "You really mean that...?" He asks calming down. He seems happy. "Of course you are. Especially when you blush and smile. I love your eyes....and mouth." I say. "What?!" He says I can practically feel the heat coming off of him. "I'm not handsome." He denies.

I laugh. "You can deny it all you want I can go on and on about the features I like but then again you probably couldn't take it." I say. "I-I can take it." He says. "Your broad back, I love holding it. I also love these big, strong arms. Your hands are large, too perfect for gripping things. There's something else that's large, but we both know what I'm talking about. Big is an understatement. It's massive and thick." I say. "Oh." He says.

He's shaking with excitement. He could release at any moment. "So now you know I like many features there are more." I say. It's becoming more difficult for him. "You know your practically centimeters away from me now." I say.

"Oh... I didn't notice." He says a bit surprised and goes to scoot away. "It's okay as long as you don't touch." I say. He nods enjoying the closeness. I look him up and down.

He's horny that's for sure. His eyes are dilated and he's solid down there. He blushes as I stare at him. I don't hide the fact that I am. I like staring at him like this.

In private and in public. "Is something wrong, Enji~?" I ask. "No." He says quickly. "What should we do now?" He asks. "You're so close aren't you?" I ask.

"Huh?!" He says shocked. "It's okay you can get close although I meant close...in a different way." I say. "What do you mean in a different way?" He asks. "I think you know what I mean but if you don't it doesn't matter." I say. "I kind of know, but I'm not so sure..." His body feels super hot and anxious now He can't even hide that excitement.

"Umm" He says. "Would you like me to say it?" I ask. Hes silent for a bit. "If I could know." He's trying his best to remain calm. I get close to his ear. "You're so hard right now you could burst any time." I say. He gasps and his body stiffens making me laugh a bit.

I sit back. "Ah!" He says. "What is it love~?" I ask. "D-Don't love me!" He says. "If that's what you'd like Enji. I'll do as you say or... take what you give me." I say with smirks. "T-This is really going somewhere right now." He moves a little closer now. "Oh where is it going to...is it two thighs away from you." I tease.

"I think it is." He starts to feel more motivated as he moves a bit closer. "What do I do now?" He asks nervously. "It's up to you it always has been. If you'd like to play a little longer, we can. I bet you're dying to be inside. Or at least you almost are." I say. He's practically a tomato and it's hilarious. "I want to watch a movie!" He says quickly trying to switch the subject.

"Sounds good to me." I get the remote from the TV stand. "Oh." His eyes never leave me. "You don't mind me looking?" He asks. "I don't mind at all. Look at me how you please." I say then hand him the remote. He can't resist it anymore and just looks at me.

"It seems you'd rather look at me in different positions." I say. "I think I'd like that more." He says. I pulls my underwear down. "You're going to be the death of me." He says. He watches me so focused.

"Oh my god..." He says. It's not like he hasn't seen me naked before so maybe this is going better than I thought. "And you aren't even touching me." I say. "You really know how to tease me." He says. I sit facing him with my legs open.

His eyes grow wide. "I can imagine it how feral you'll be. You won't give me a single break." I say. "Hmmm Trying to tease me again like always." He says looking me up and down. "Well that's the point. I want to climax while you don't show me mercy." I say. "Oh my..." He says.