Every single one 🍋 (F)

I just had the nastiest wanking of my life a dildo and rose at the same time 😏. It was the most thighs shaking. Breath and heart rate quaking. Tear jerking, Almost ankle breaking time. I almost started sweating... I also got a bit dizzy when I got up 😐. This shit has never happened to me all at one so I'm just shocked. Plus I've been trying to control my urges but when I get so desperate it's like a volcano. I really need to calm down. I was thinking of Taishiro but it kind of went in between him and Enji. So that was interesting on with what went down. Now to give you my experience and imagination. Plus a bit of story that happened before the good time can't just get to the point some time. I am easy to please but I can handle more pleasure after....sometimes 😌.

⚠️🍋

Your POV

He's been giving me lewd looks all day. He didn't even care if we were around people or done with a mission. What am I going to do with him? I'm sure he'll try to ravage me when we get home. It's not so bad thinking about it.

I can feel my face heat up from the thoughts that come to mind. No no no especially not here. I can't think of things like that especially at work. I try to cover my burning hot face. Damn you Enji.

This is so unprofessional. A coworker comes up to me from behind. I run off before they notice my face. This is bad I shouldn't feel this way so strongly, especially at work.

Enji's POV

There's a knock at the door. "Come in." I say. The door opens and it's a coworker. Every time that door opens I pray that it's (Y/n). "What can I do for you?" I ask.

"Well it's about Lady Heal. (Don't stress the name. I just thought it'd be nice to use a name you already know from a different story.).

"She ran off when I tried to talked to her. She also looked a bit red in the face. I think she may be sick but can't afford a day off." They say. "Thanks for telling me I'll talk with her as soon as I can." I say. They leave I do a slight smirk and chuckle. Oh my sweet sweet princess. Your emotions are all over your face.

A terrible thing for you but a great thing for me especially when we fuck. I'll be sure to give you a time worth blushing for months. I check the cameras and she's looking through papers trying to hide her face. It's like a boner she can't hide. I see her try to keep her composure and face hidden.

Oh princess I'll fix you right up. You won't have to hide tomorrow. I get up and find her. She looks up. "Come on let's go home." I say.

"But um..." She says nervously. I caress her cheek and get close to her. "I'll make all those thoughts come to life and more." I say in a seductive tone. She swallows hard. She's practically steaming from excitement.

Your POV

After we undress he plops me on the bed as we kiss. We feel each others bodies gently and slowly. I tug at his hair as he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He picks me up as we kiss and places me in the middle of the bed. I go to french kiss him back but he pulls away slowly.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing at all." He says. He gets the lube. We're gonna do things a little differently this time. You're already sopping wet but still. He sticks his fingers in making me moan. He presses against my g-spot and rubs it.

I try to grab onto him moaning with every press. He smirks watching me become a mess. Once I'm about to release he pulls out. "Enji please." I say wanting him to finish. "I told you it'd be different." He says putting the lube on.

He kisses me as he strokes it on. I whimper begging him to do anything. He slips into me a little. "Please put it deep inside. I can't take much more teasing." I say. He puts it deep inside and thrusts slowly.