Test it out (F) 🌸

Enji's POV

This is getting so annoying. Me and Rei have been something for awhile. Our relationship hasn't really gone anywhere. It feels like it's just there never moving forward. We aren't all that talkative either so communicating isn't exactly easy.

I'm unsure if I want to date her. If things are like this now how will it be in a more serious scenario. Then there's (Y/n) different in almost every way. She stands up for herself and others. Plus has quite a few friends.

Every other time I look at her she's smiling or focused. (Your personality is kind of like Kirishima's) I feel different around her. I talked with vlad since he seems to know more about this kind of stuff. He gave me this magazine yesterday. How he got his hands on something like this is a mystery.

He told me I should think about Rei then the next day think of (Y/n). I didn't really feel anything when I thought of Rei maybe for a second but it wasn't what I was expecting. I'm still new to this whole masterbating thing but I've got the hang of it. I get the magazine, tissues and, lotion. I didn't look at the whole book so I have more to imagine with (Y/n). I didn't want to just feel the same thing with them.

 I didn't want to just feel the same thing with them

🍋Little lemony bit🍋

I imagine her while looking at the lewd positions. Fuck this feels too good. I stroke faster gaining more and more pleasure. Her moans come to mind. Then like I never needed it in the first place toss it across the room.

I don't even know how to control myself or what to do anymore. Her entire being consumes my brain. Every curve and sound. I pant and go faster. It's too much.

I start to sweat from the amount of pleasure as it trembles in my hand. I feel something coming. I came for the first time. I look at it in my hand noticing and taking in the amount. I pull myself together and go wash my hands.

I guess that settles that. The thought of her lingers. I'm still not ready to finish. It's rock solid. The door bell rings. Shit I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I'm the only one here so I have no choice.

I go answer it and it's her. "Oh hey Enji I wanted to stop by and give you some cookies for helping me yesterday. I could have gotten a serious head injury if you didn't catch me." She says handing them to me. "Oh thanks." I say completely embarrassed from my previous actions. She looks down noticing it. "I um I can explain." I say.

She looks at me confused. How can I explain this I can't even look at her? She thinks for a moment and comes to a realization. "It's okay." She says. "Really?" I say.

"Yeah it wasn't your fault that I fell I'm just really clumsy." I say. I'm a bit shocked. She really has no clue what I'm apologizing for. Do I just not say anything? I feel like I should though.

"That's not what I meant." I say. "What did you mean then?" She asks. I look down. She looks down blushing realizing what I really meant. "Oh um that's okay. It's only natural especially when you're thinking about someone you like." She says. "You know that I like you?" I ask.

Your POV

I'm just shocked. "I thought you were dating Rei? You like her don't you?" I ask. "Well." He says and sighs. "Do you want to come in?" He asks. I think about it then nod.

Time skip

He explained everything which was a shock to me since it involved me. "I see....So what now?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "How do you move forward? You felt stronger when you imagined me but you felt little to nothing when you imagined Rei. You need to tell her your feelings. I've always heard that sexual chemistry is important and that when you think of that one person you should always feel happy or content." I say.

He lays back on the bed. "I don't even know what we are. She said she didn't want to date but we do everything that couples do." He says. "Well this is none of my business so I'll see you later." I say and get up. "Yeah see you. Just one thing before you go." He says. I turn to look at him.

He gets up. "Would you consider dating me?" He asks. "I would but you need to figure some stuff out before you ask me." I say. He walks over to me. "You're certain I'll ask you." He says knowing I spoke in confidence.

"Maybe, we'll just have to see now won't we." I say. He puts his hand on my cheek. I move closer to him. "Until then I'll wait as long as I have to or want to." I say. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he slowly moves his hands down my back. This shouldn't be happening but I want this now. I just can't though it's not smart to do this. I pull back a bit. "Like I said I'll wait." I said.

He wants to continue just as much as I do but he won't force me into doing anything I don't want to. "Okay I'll think of something quickly then." He says. We kiss one more time and I get my shoes. "The cookies taste better if you heat them up for 20 seconds in the microwave." I say. "Okay." He says.

He kisses me a few more times and I kiss him back. "Hurry and think of something okay." I say. "I will." He says. I go to my house next door.

Enji's POV

That went way better than I expected. Now for the hard part. There's a knock at the door. Did she come back? I answer the door and it's Rei.

TBC...