Shocked

Your POV

Going to a male strip club is not a normal thing for me. Just this once though I'll do it for Mitsuki. It is her bachelorette party so I don't want to ruin it by not having her maid of honor for every moment of it. I may be a bit awkward there but I'll just keep to myself. I'd rather be at home watching TV.

I'd rather be working than doing this to be honest. The only man I really have eyes for is my boss. I just don't have the courage to say anything. Plus I have bills to pay. He's so stoic and mysterious.

He gives off power and strength by just existing. The way I would let that man dominate beyond my morals is more than I can bare. I get dressed and the limo arrives in front of my house. Mitsuki has half her body out the sun roof and Nemuri rolls the window down. Rumi is sitting next to her.

Mitsuki whistles and cat calls me. "Hey shawty you like our whip." Rumi says doing a fuck boy face. "How you doin?" Nemuri says with a smirk. My face gets hot. "Honestly I can't go anywhere with you three!" I say embarrassed.

Tonight's outfit is different very different. I'd never wear something this revealing. Mitsuki wanted this so I'll give it to her.

 Mitsuki wanted this so I'll give it to her

"You get this for one night so savor it." I say and Nemuri opens the door. I get in and sit on the side. The driver starts to drive. "Oh I will every single bite." She says. "If only you dressed like this more." Nemuri says taking in my outfit biting her lip. "Such a shame that you're so modest." Rumi says looking me up and down.

"Would you stop undressing me with your eyes!" I say. "Who knows we all might undress together by tonight." Nemuri says. They agree. "Not gonna happen perverts and you are getting married re-mem-ber." I say. She sighs. (I did remember like that because bokuto came to mind with how dramatic he can be. Like when he says hello I'm right over here you know😡! 🤣)

"Yeah it's a shame I didn't get to tap that before. Although he knows how close we are and how we get. He doesnt mind if its one of you three." She says. I know she absolutely addicted to Masaru you couldn't pry her off of him. She seems so innocent when they're together. Apart though she's acts like an absolute slut when it's just the four of us. "Come sit please~" She says patting her lap.

I sigh then straddle her lap. "If there's anything I've ever wanted it was to put my face in between these. She says putting her face in my breasts her cheeks squished together. "Lucky." Rumi says. "I have no clue how the four of us are friends." I say blushing.

She gropes them on the sides and massages them moving against her cheeks. "You're just as perverted with your smuts. Plus you can look so lewd in public with out even knowing." She says. I whimper as she massages my chest. "It's no secret really not to us at least." Rumi says making circles on my thigh. "Plus you aren't wearing any underwear tonight aren't you?" Nemuri asks.

I blush from the question. She puts her hand under the skirt and rubs my ass. "Nemuri!" I say. "Thought so~." She says with a smirk. Mitsuki removes her face.
"Doesn't sound so modest to me. In my lap with no underwear on. How lewd (Y/n)." She says. "Not one bit." Rumi says.

"So what sometimes I don't like to wear underwear. That just so happened to be today." I say. "Or you're hoping to get someone tonight." Mitsuki says. I just blush. "We can give that to you." She says with a smirk. I gulp.

Time skip

We get into the club. Hopefully the limo driver heard nothing. Even though everything they may have said was true. It was a very low chance I was going to hook up with someone. Nemuri hooks her arm around mine.

"We'll have more fun later until then you can do as you please." She says. We find a place to sit and order drinks. I wonder if Mr. Todoroki comes to these kind of places. A waiter comes up to us. His junk is definitely huge. I look up at him. I'm shocked to my core. My eyes widen at the sight of him.

He looks at me and does his best to hide the fact that he knows me

He looks at me and does his best to hide the fact that he knows me. My face must be as red as his hair. He doesn't say anything about it he walks off quickly. "(Y/n) wasn't that?" Mitsuki says. "Uhuh." I say.

I watch him as he gets drinks at the bar. He's sculpted so perfectly. Every muscle and curve is intoxicating. "You should talk to him. You have a big fat crush on him and nows your chance." Nemuri says. "How can I talk to him when he's dressed like that." I say.

"As my last wish I'd like you to go talk to him see what he says. I'll be at rest when you actually confess to wether if it's a good or bad result." She says. "You aren't dying!" I say. She looks at me begging. I sigh "Fine." I say.

I breathe in and out then make my way to the bar. I'm grabbed by the wrist and it's him. "We need to talk." He says. Oh boy. I nod. He takes me off somewhere.

TBC...