Praise

Your POV

Todoroki and Rengoku are coming over for dinner and a movie. It's my turn so it's at my place. They are always eager for my turn. I make actual food and not take out. That's all they eat when I'm not around.

We eat it together sometimes but I like to make food most of the time. Plus I don't have to worry about it being wrong or nasty since I made it.

*knock knock knock*

I turn the heat down to slow it down a bit. I answer it and it's them. "Hey I'm still working on dinner so you just hang out." I say letting them in. "Yeah." Todoroki says. Rengoku just comes in.

Enji's POV

Fuck she's wearing those thigh highs and tight shorts tonight. They drive me crazy every time. Shinjuro doesn't bother hiding it since she never looks down there. We just look around mess with stuff like usual. Shinjuro goes into her room and I follow.

She such a book worm, books in the living room and in here. "I swear she has enough books to fill two libraries." He says. "You know how she is Shinjuro she's loved books since we were kids." I say. Shinjuro has always been the jealous type ever since we were kids. When ever (Y/n) had a book he'd look so frustrated.

He wanted her attention and he thought books always got in his way. She's innocent and never got a hint. They always flew straight over her head. In one ear and out the other. She doesn't even call us by our first names after years of knowing each other. Her parents drilled manners into her everyday.

Her innocence can sometimes be annoying especially since we're older and guys basically flock to her. Shinjuro picks the book up off her bed. "What's so damn special about these damn books." He says opening it. I roll my eyes. His jaw drops. I look at the cover it says praise.

 I look at the cover it says praise

I look at his face. I've never seen him speechless in all my years of knowing him. He just opened it so why is he shocked. I go to him and read. He's at the prologue.

 He's at the prologue

I'm just as shocked. No way this is her book. She just picked it up at a library or something. There are little tabs though. She must have borrowed it from a friend maybe.

I take it from him. All of the red ones have slutty sexual stuff by them. I notice the stickers by her bedside table. No this isn't right. The girl who has the best manners in the world.

So shy and timid. Has never had a dirty thought in her life. Who apologizes for everything. Completely clueless to stuff like this. I'm just as shocked as he is.

I notice some other books with several red tabs. No way. I quickly look to the door and there she is shocked and frozen. like she just saw a ghost and it sucked the life out of her. "U-um." Is all I say.

Shit what do I do?! What happens now?! She does her best to contain herself. "So um the food is ready." She says and walks away stiffly. We go eat in dead silence.

After we finish eating we just sit there. "So um when did you find out about this kind of stuff?" Shinjuro asks. Oh come on Shinjuro we're in college she has to know a little bit about it. We had sex ed in middle school. "I um just started the beginning of year." She says.

This is shocking me to my fucking core it's December. For this long she's been reading filth like that! Our faces are completely red. "Then do you happen to have a praise kink?" Shinjuro asks. "Shinjuro!" I say shocked.

"It's just a question." He says. "Maybe." She says. We look at her. "I'm still new to all of this stuff. I was curious. You think I'd be curious a long time ago but I just never was. We're in college and I just wanted to be prepared for when a intimate time like that comes." She says blushing. That makes more sense.

There's no way she's been doing this for that long. It kind of makes me happy knowing that she hasn't been in one of those "intimate times". She's never even called us by our first names before. If she happened to though I'd probably cum as soon as she said it. I'm already hard as shit just from this.

"Do you want to find out together." Shinjuro asks. Shinjuro has never been with anyone. The amount of porn on his laptop though shows he knows what he likes and how many times hes jacked off at least. As for me I just don't give a shit. What comes to mind comes. Reading that book though made me reconsider.

Imagining her on her knees for me, praising her. It does something to me. Having her like that gets me all hot and bothered. The outfit she chose doesn't help either. I know exactly what I'd do to her.

I've thought of it over and over. I get up and tilt her head up with my index finger. She looks up at me with those puppy dog eyes innocently. She's blushing as she looks at me. My breath hitches taking the sight of her in. Fuck she's gonna make me lose it.

TBC...

(When I tell you this book called praise had me shocked. I was like damn give me a minute 😒. Ease it in at least. It's good so far though 😌. I imagine the guy as Enji and the ex as touya. Then the girl is me. I have to do this sometimes because the character in my head is described as something completely different in the book. The guy on the cover for the kindle version was ugly to me. Why would I want to imagine an ugly guy doing all that stuff like no thank you 🙄🤚 double it and give it to the next person. I just hate that they basically tip toe around the fact that it's wrong for them to be together and fuck because of (beau) Touya. He's the shitty ex and his son who hates him move on 😮‍💨. I'm still learning about this kind of stuff. Yesterday I didn't know what caning was so I'm learning a lot. I was like why would anyone want that?! 😱. I also learned about paddling too which basically seems like the same. It's an experience I wasn't expecting.)