Label (F) 🌸

(A little sad)

Your POV

I talk with Katsuki about work and how things have been lately since we broke up over lunch. He's been busy being the number 4 hero. I've been just as busy being the fifth. We've climbed our way to the top. My phone goes off.

It's Enji. "Who's that? If you need to take it you can." He says. "It's just Endeavor." I say. Me and the number 1 hero have been in a complicated relationship. We smash (😂) almost every other day yet he doesn't want to put an actual label on our relationship.

So until then I'm as free as a bird. "Okay then, so I was thinking. We go have some fun tonight." He says. "Sure I'm free tonight. Are you sure you don't have to work?" I ask. "I own my own agency I can take a break when I want." He says. Despite his question I think about it.

"Wait like a date or a date and." I say giving him a look. He comes and sits next to me. "It can be a date. If it gets to that point more than that. Unless you'd rather just skip to." He says making the sign for sex. He smirks and I blush. "We'll just see how hanging out goes first." I say looking away.

"Fine with me." He says. He takes my hand and we get up to go on a date. (He already paid for the bill.)

🍋lemon bit🍋

Time skip

"Oh fuck~." He says as the headboard slams against the wall. "Please right there~." I moan griping the pillow behind my head. We kiss as he thrusts faster. "Katsuki~!" I shout. He holds me tight and I wrap my legs around him.

"You feel so fucking good." He says thrusting while trying to catch his breath. My back arches and I bite my lip as he throbs inside me quickly. "Don't pull out I need to feel it." I say and hold his back. "I'll cum inside you as long as we do it together." He says. I nod.

Our wet skin plaps together faster as he goes at an insane speed. I grip his back and scream from the top of my lungs. "Hurry Katsuki please hurry and cum inside!" I shout as my legs tremble unable to take the movement. He hits harder holding me tight. "Now right fucking now!" He says loudly.

We moan loudly and release the over due love juice. We try to catch our breath kissing. "Round five?" He asks. I nod. He smirks and puts me on top.

🍋Lemon end🍋

Time skip

"Now no more." I say. "Okay whatever you say goes." He says and kisses my shoulder. He puts me on the bed gently and gets us comfortable. He holds me close. "You okay?" He asks and rubs my back gently.

"Mhm just tired." I say as the sun is about to rise. "Get some rest and I'll make us breakfast when we wake up." He says. I nod then kiss him. He covers us up.

Time skip

After we had breakfast I get ready to leave. "Hey." He says. "Yeah." I say. "You know we can always try again. Now that we have the hang of things. Plus I'm sure being in that kind of relationship can be tiring." He says. "Maybe we can if things don't go well." I say putting my pants on. "I'll see you later then." He says. "Mhm." I say. We kiss one last time.

Time skip

I go to the buffet for lunch. There's a bang at the window. I look and see it's Enji holding the glass with both hands his breath fogging the glass. Shit! He comes inside.

"Where have you been I've been calling and texting you?!" He says annoyed. "I was on a date." I say. He's shocked. "I'm sorry what with who and how long?" He says shooting question after question.

"None of that matters. We aren't a couple so no need to make a scene." I say. He sits across from me and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I have a right to know though." He says. "Why do you have the right? You didn't want to date and you don't seem to care any other time. So why all of a sudden do you deserve the right to know who I'm with?" I ask. He doesn't know what to say.

"Exactly so it doesn't matter who I'm with or fuck. Unless you want to date you have no say." I say eating a eggroll. He just folds his arms and looks away. I swallow and sigh. "Enji I'm going to need an answer soon. I can't keep doing this. If you don't want a real relationship then I don't want to do this anymore." I say. "What..." He says.

"I've begged and begged for you to call me yours. For us to be something more than just friends with benefits. It's been four years and you still refuse to show me any affection in public. I try so hard to just stand by you and you step away. You barely even look at me in public. It's like you don't even want to be seen with me. Why should I have to explain myself when you can't even acknowledge how I feel." I say trying not to tear up.

I just look down. He's silent. "Fine see if I care." He says and gets up. I look at him and he leaves. I collect myself and sigh. Well I guess there's no point in chasing him. I said what needed to be said. I just need to be alone for a bit.

Time skip a few years later

God this kid is going to kill me. I pull him off the shelf he climbed and put him in the basket. "Katsu you need to behave or I'm calling your dad." I say. He pouts and holds his bear.

I swear he's just like his father

I swear he's just like his father. "(Y/n)" I hear. "Yes?" I ask and turn around. I'm shocked. "Enji." I say. I haven't seen him in person in years. "I see you're doing well congratulations." He says. "Thanks." I say.

I look back at Katsu and he looks confused. "How have you been?" I ask. "I've been good. I have a few kids at home too." He says. "Congratulations to you too then." I say. "Thanks." He says.

It's silent. "I miss you." He says. "I miss you too." I say. He looks down. "I guess I'll see you around." He says and turns around. "Did you want me to chase you?" I ask. "Maybe a little." He says and walks away.

"Why didn't you say what you wanted then?" I ask. "Because I wasn't ready for that life with you. As much as I wanted it I just couldn't." He says. "Mama who is that?" Katsu asks. I look to him. "Katsu this is E-" I say then look back to Enji but he's gone.

"It doesn't matter he was just an old friend." I say. There are times when I wish I chased him too. Even though our relationship seemed toxic he had his moments when he was amazing to me. My memories with him need to stay in the past.

TBC...?