2.6} Half Reunited

☄. *. ⋆ "Wait! Don't try that door!" ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Kenji and Brooklynn both look at us in complete shock. They get up as Ben throws the branch on the ground. "Uh...hey." Ben smiles at the two, a bit awkward and shy.

"Long time no see." I add with a small smile hoping the small joke would get some reaction from them as they slowly got up.

Kenji runs up to hug Ben as Brooklynn comes over to hug me. Then Kenji crushes me in a hug as Brooklynn goes to hug Ben. "How? How? How." Kenji looks at me with tears in his eyes then crushes me in another hug.

Before either Ben or I could answer we heard Hap groan on the ground. "Oh, right. We should probably deal with that." Ben tells us.

I grab some vines as I tie Hap up knowing Ben wouldn't do the best job. "Fell off the monorail, got savaged by pteranodons, found Bumpy, Y/N found me right after, we survived the jungle, defeated Toro, and then we overheard that fancy couple conspiring with that guy, Hap and another guy with glasses. So we both figured you guys might need our help." Ben explains as I make sure the vine is tight enough that he can't loosen them.

"Done." I nod, getting up and standing beside Ben. "So how did you guys do?" I ask as they just look shocked at us.

"Not as bad..." Brooklynn trails off.

"Oh, hey, I still have your dork pouch. What?" Kenji looked confused as it was no longer there.

"Oh, yeah. I snatched it off of you earlier. But thanks for keeping it safe." Ben tells him as he grabs the sanitizer rubbing it on his hands offering some to me. I shrug as I take some of the sanitizer.

"Y/N's sneak attacks." Kenji says as I nod.

"Now you have to be extra careful of your surroundings." I tell Kenji as I always sneak around him to either prank him or scare him. I never really enjoyed bowling every visit so prank wars it was.

"Oh no..." Kenji says as he looks between Ben and I.

"Could have used this while fighting ol' Toro, eh, N/N, Bumps?" Ben says as he swings the electric rod around.

"No. The spear was better." I tell him as I cross my arms.

"Cause you made it." Ben rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ben, Y/N, focus. The couple and Thomas, what exactly did they say?" Brooklynn asks us.

"Not too much. Something about a plan involving you guys." I say in thought as Ben nods.

"They're definitely up to something. Hap too." Ben points behind us at Hap. "I say we feed him to the Mosasaurus or T. Rex." I shake my head as we hear a voice from beside us.

"Or you could listen to me." We all gasp as Ben and I jump back standing next to Brooklynn and Kenji. Ben pointing the electric rod towards Hap who is now standing up but still tied.

"You're awake?" Kenji asks.

"Of course I'm awake. You think I'm gonna be taken out by a bunch of kids?" He says to us.

"You kinda just did though..." I say since he is tied up.

"Challenge accepted." Ben then turns on the electric rod aiming it at Hap.

"Put that down, boy, before you get yourself hurt." Hap tells Ben, walking closer to him.

"Someone's getting hurt, old man, but it ain't me." Ben tells Hap, not backing down as he turns the electricity on again.