3.1} Boat Trouble

☄. *. ⋆ "Not on my watch you don't." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We started our day sailing on a raft we had made, attempting to escape the island and hopefully get home. Smiles on everyone's faces as I watch Kenji, Luca and Sammy splash water on each other. I continue to tighten up the vines on one of the boxes containing food as Yaz does the same, on the other side of the raft.

"Goodbye, Jurassic World." Darius says looking at the island. I then stand up crossing my arms glaring at the vine as I'm still very much salty over what Hap said. I then feel Ben's hand on my shoulder, rubbing his thumb in circles either to comfort me or himself. As we had heard Bumpy bellow at us.

"Goodbye, Bumpy." I pat the hand that's on my shoulder before holding it intertwining our fingers together.

"Maybe we can visit?" I suggest to him gently squeezing his hand.

"Hopefully..." Ben trails off squeezing my hand back. Darius has his hand on Ben's shoulder in comfort also. We then look towards Kenji who starts cheering.

"See ya never, stupid Dino Island!" He jumps up shouting. "You thought you could eat us? No way! You thought you could stomp on us? Think again!"

"Yeah!" Sammy also jumps up. "You thought you could crush our spirits? Impossible!" Sammy and Kenji then do their little fun handshake they have as I smile at their cheering.

"To be fair, the island did crush my spirit. But then we defeated Toro." Ben says, cheering up a small bit. I then hear Yaz groan as she has her hand on her face.

"Not again." She says.

"Well, Bumpy and Y/N like it when I tell it." Just then the raft gets caught in a wave shaking us all making us hold on to not fall off.

"Uh, guys!" Brooklynn calls out to us as we then see a big wave heading straight towards us. "Everyone, secure the vines!" We then grab the vines in hopes to keep the raft together as well as keep everything on still.

"How?" Yaz asks, helping Luca up.

"I don't know. Pull on them?" Brooklynn answers her.

"You said you had raft experience!" Yaz yells out as I tightened the vines again on one of the boxes we had.

"I said some raft experience. Some!" Brooklynn says defending herself.

"Oh! So only some of us will die." Yaz responds sarcastically.

"The wind's strong. We can just power through." Once Brooklynn says that our sail flies off and out of sight.

"Now we're doomed." Luca says as Yaz glares at Brooklynn who gives her a sheepish smile. We all scream as the wave crashes down on us taking us back to the island.

Soaked and slightly cold we head back to our camp, upset that the raft plan didn't work and we're still stuck on the island. "Let's look for Bumpy." I say to Ben who immediately agrees and already calls for her.

As she heard our calls Bumpy ran up to us knocking us down as she nudged us. She roars before licking our faces, happy we're back. "Sorry Bumps. We missed you too." Ben tells her as we give her a big hug.

"We shall have playtime later as an apology." I tell Bumpy who nudges us happily.

"Circle up, guys! Camp meeting!" We hear Darius yell out.

"Another one?" Kenji sighs out starting to go up the slide backwards.

"Kenji? Just why?" Luca asks, squinting his eyes at Kenji with pure confusion.