4.11} The Unexpected

☄. *. ⋆ "Now you're finally safe and sound." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

"BRAD, stop!" Darius yells out. The BRAD-X was playing loud rock music as we tried to play music to celebrate. Only Kash just had this one song.

I remove my hands from my head when hearing the loud music stop. "Sorry, guys. Guess Kash only has one song loaded on this thing." Darius tells us.

"He really should've put more on. Good ones too." Luca adds, shaking his head.

"Not to worry." Mae chuckles. "Just hearing you say you locked Kash away is music enough for my ears." Mae adds.

Everyone cheers. "We trapped Kash!" Sammy and Yaz yell out as they have an arm wrapped around each other jumping around. Firecracker nudges my back letting out a roar as she wiggles her tail before running off.

"Wait! Firecracker!" I yell out as I start to chase her, Ben helping me. She then runs into Kenji, who was cheering, as he falls to the ground. She continues to run. "Sorry, Kenj." I say running past.

"Get back here, Firecracker." Ben yells out only for her not to listen.

"Don't you dare run any further than that tree!" I call out as Ben laughs. "What?"

"I don't think she's going to listen to that." He says as I stand there staring at him for a second. I then looked at, Firecracker who was about to pass the tree I said not to and whistled.

Firecracker stopped facing me as I shook my head. With a roar she turns around running back towards us. I smirk at Ben as he looks between me and Firecracker shocked.

"How!" He exclaims as Firecracker runs into him. "Oh!"

"Quick learner." I shrug and help him up as Firecracker runs around us before running off again.

"You amaze me. Firecracker, come back!" Ben yells chasing after the energetic Firecracker while I smile with a slight blush on my face. I jump in front of Firecracker who stops and does the spinning trick on me, making me fall.

"Firecracker." I giggle as she nudges me running off again. I get up as Ben and I continue chasing her.

"Hey! We're taking the kids to the desert!" Yaz yells at us as Ben tries to feed her berries on a small branch.

"Yeah, have fun." Ben says with a wave as he doesn't turn around.

"Catch ya later!" I yell out waving to them back as they leave. "Ben the berries won't be enough." I say turning around just to see Firecracker run straight past me. I blink a few times before seeing Mae with a branch full of leaves feeding Firecracker.

"Oh, my berries aren't good enough." Ben sasses as he gets up.

"She's a Brachiosaurus, Ben. Berries aren't enough to keep all that energy." I say walking beside him to Mae.

"Y/N's right. She expanded a lot of energy and needs something more substantial. With those irregular neck movements and increases in drool production, you can tell berries just won't cut it." Mae explains to Ben further.

"I could make you a nifty dinosaur behaviour chart if you'd like. Though I'm sure Y/N would just boss you around with how to take care of her." Mae says as I shake my head.

"I don't boss." I say with a huff.

"Yeah. She just huffs." Ben jokes, laughing as I gasp dramatically. Mae joins in on the laughter as well. "Besides, I also have my instincts." Ben adds as I giggle.