3.7} Double The Danger

☄. *. ⋆ "Apologise to our child." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Once I wake up I keep my eyes closed as I slightly feel Ill still. "She should wake up soon." I hear Luca say. His voice sounded worried. I try to speak but with how weak I am I stay still as I try to gain enough strength to speak.

"Or when I feel like it." I joke, opening my eyes, seeing both Luca and Ben with teary eyes and relieved looks. Luca tackles me into a hug making me groan in pain but hug him back. Hearing Sammy coughing beside me I took a peek to see she had also awoken up making me smile.

Once Luca parts from the hug Ben wastes no time in tackling me in a hug also. "You made me worried. Coming back and you're no longer awake." His hug tightens as I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. "I thought I lost you." I hear him whisper, his voice breaking.

"I'd never leave for the world." I whisper back as my voice is a little weak still. Ben moves back about to say something but doesn't get the chance to as Kenji hugs me.

"Thank goodness you're okay." Kenji says as he pulls away from the hug.

"Of course I am. I still have prank ideas to get you with." I joke with a smile. Kenji just playfully rolls his eyes. I then look over to Sammy and Yaz.

"How're you feeling Sammy?" I look towards Sammy who's next to me. I give Yaz a thankful smile as she's by Sammy's side. She smiles back, also looking relieved that I'm also awake.

"Like I've been punched in the stomach by a porcupine." She answers me as I grab her free hand and squeeze it in comfort. "You?"

"Like I'm gonna stay away from needles." I offer her a small smile as she chuckles with everyone else at the small joke.

"Let's get to the boat while there's a break in the storm." Darius says as he looked up at the sky before, giving Sammy and I a relieved smile.

What about the Scorpious Rex?" Brooklynn questions.

"We have to risk it. We might not get another chance." Darius tells us. Everyone starts packing again besides me and Sammy as we're still trying to gain our strength again.

Though I start to slowly stand up and head to Luca who's packing up a bag with some food that spilled out from it. I stumble a bit only for Luca to jump to his feet and help steady me.

"N/N. You should be resting right now." He looks at me in concern.

"I know. Just wanted to talk to you about that note." I tell him as he looks away from me starting to pack the bag again.

"Yeah..." He trails off looking at a food can with carob in it. He pulls a face about to put it back down before glancing at me. I shrug, not really caring what he chooses to do with it. He then rolls it off to the side ignoring its existence leaving me to chuckle at his actions.

"Hey. Majority wins." He tells me referring to how everyone hates it as Ben and I are the only two to eat it. "That note... it said 'if' you happened to stay, send out a boat." He emphasises the word if as he gets up from finishing his packing and faces me. "Surely the Scorpius Rex has changed your mind?"

"Actually..." I then trail off at the sight of Ben running into the jungle. Luca follows my line of sight confused, but at not seeing Ben around, he knew why I was looking that way. He sighs before facing me.

"It's too dangerous to stay here. I mean you even witnessed it first hand." He exclaims looking at my stomach. I was clutching gently as it was still slightly in pain.