5.8} Confessions

☄. *. ⋆ "We'll be extinct with the dinosaurs and this whole island." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Luca." I look up to see Yaz walking towards me.

"Hey, Yaz. What's up?" I ask her.

"I was gonna go for a run. Wanna join?" She asks me as she leans on the tree.

"You're gonna continue training me?" I ask her as we start walking away.

"Yeah. Doesn't hurt to keep in shape. You know?" She says as she looks nervous. "But first, stretch."

"Something on your mind?" I ask, noticing how quiet she was and not telling me the reasons for the stretches we do and what muscles they help with. She lets out a sigh looking nervous.

"Y/N said you might be able to help with personal advice with, uh... feelings." She nervously chuckles.

"Personal advice on feelings?" I think for a bit before I understand what she means. "Oh, sure. I guess but like I'm not in a relationship and she is so I don't know how I'd be any help?" I told her.

"Have you ever thought you wanted to be more than best friends with someone?" Yaz asks me as she still looks nervous.

"Oh, yeah. I know exactly what you mean." I also chuckle nervously. "Wait. Are you talking about Sammy?" I ask her with a bit of enthusiasm.

"Yeah." She nervously smiles. "I told Ben and Y/N already and said I was gonna figure it all out later and at my own pace." She explains.

"Slow and steady, right?" I say, knowing my sister said the same thing to me.

"Yeah... Did you ever, like, figure it out?" She asked me.

"Honestly, I did, with her help. I told her that I had a crush on this guy before and was a bit scared. She sent me a website that explained that I was normal for being gay. She told me that it was okay and she'd always be the same supportive sister as always." I explain to her with a smile.

"So if you just keep things at your own pace and let yourself feel those feelings, that's enough for you to know yourself and how awesome you still are." I tell Yaz as she gives me an appreciative smile.

"Thanks, Luca. I think I'll continue to do things at my own pace. But I feel a lot better." She says as I smile.

"Now let's start racing." I say as we both run through the forest before we have to meet up with the group.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Ben and I are babysitting Angel, Rebel and Firecracker while Yaz and Luca decided to go on a run. I had a bunch of berries in my hand as I had fed them to Rebel who was in front of me and Firecracker who had her head on my shoulder.

Ben had tried to give Angel some berries only for her to turn them down as she rolled on her side. I giggled at Angel who made a little roar as if saying she didn't want anymore.

"Oh, really spoiled you with all those berries, huh?" Ben tells Angel.

"I think we've all spoiled them too much." I said as Rebel had stopped eating the berries too with Firecracker leaving to get a drink.

Ben chuckles as I sit down beside him giving Angel a belly rub as she was on her side still.

"You mean you spoiled them all. Yaz spoiled Angel." Ben points out.