2.7} Helper T. Rex

☄. *. ⋆ "Isla Nublar. Full of surprises." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

We're walking through the jungle as Mitch and Thomas are behind us aiming their guns around the area in case another dinosaur approaches. Tiff has the electric rod on her using it to threaten us. We take a glance behind us before letting out quiet gasps looking away in fear of them using the electric rod.

"Look, babe, all I am saying is maybe you could've handled it better." I hear Mitch say from behind me tell Tiff.

"Excuse me?" Tiff scoffs.

"Now, wait. Wait. Don't get mad." Mitch says to Tiff.

"Don't get mad?" She scoffs again." As they continue to argue, Thomas rolling his eyes at the two, I turn to Darius.

"So we take their guns away first." I nod before looking at Darius. "Then what?" I  questioned him.

"We run." Darius answers, catching Sammy and I off guard.

"But what if the T. Rex shows up?" Sammy asks.

"Run faster." Darius says. We then hear the arguing couple get louder.

"So, it's my fault that girl got away?" Tiff argues. "Because it was my idea to bring the kids along? Just like it was my idea to celebrate our last anniversary with our families. You know your mother hates me. Am I right, Thomas?" She then looks at Thomas with rage on her face still.

"She's definitely right. Mother complains about her whenever I visit." Thomas tells them not really caring about their arguing.

"Hey! How much further to the watering hole?" Mitch asks, wanting out of the arguing. "And what are you three whispering about?"

"I was just saying it's right through here." Darius tells them pointing forwards.

"We're here!" Tiff says as the rage on her face was wiped off to excitement. Darius nods towards us as we reach the end of the jungle revealing Main Street.

"This isn't the watering hole." Mitch points out. "Does this look like the watering hole, babe, Thomas?"

"This definitely doesn't look like the watering hole." Thomas states.

"Sure doesn't, babe." Tiff says.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We look through the jungle before Ben slows down. "Y/N, look. There they are." I look past Ben's shoulders to see that Brooklynn and Kenji were fine. They were also with Yaz as they seemed to be looking at a paper.

"Oh good." I sigh. "They're okay." As we get closer we can start to hear the conversation they were having.

"He's taking Mitch and Tiff to Main Street?" I hear Brooklynn say. I also hear Yaz let out a small scream at seeing Bumpy come out of nowhere. Yaz falls down in fright as Brooklynn and Kenji take a few steps to the side knowing it was us.

"Bumpy?" She questions before looking up to see Ben and I. Ben jumps down then turns to help me down.

"Hey." Ben says as we face a shocked Yaz.

"Long time no see." I say again with a small wave. Ben clears his throat before starting to get a little bit awkward again.

"Yasmina." He holds out his hand expecting for her to shake it. She jumps up from the ground before running to us both and crushing us into a group hug. I instantly hugged her back.