3.2} Foggy Searches

☄. *. ⋆ "It's so foggy I can barely see my hands." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We all grabbed our swimsuits, thanks to Luca who found my bag deciding to keep it. I had mine. Ben being the only one not having a swimsuit we all get ready to investigate the boat.

"Stay sharp. For all we know, Tiff and Thomas are still in there." Darius informs us. We swim over to the boat and start inspecting it by crouching to be unseen and quiet.

I go for the door that leads to the cabins to inspect the few rooms they were staying in, seeing that it was unlocked. I motioned to Kenji who was behind me to follow. As we enter the little hallway we check the two bedrooms and kitchen.

"Our yacht's are so much better than this." Kenji scoffs from behind me as we inspect the kitchen.

"We have tastes unlike them." I say, inspecting the cupboards to see if there's any food around, Kenji doing the same. "I mean they hardly have any food!" I exclaim taking out an empty biscuit jar.

"Meanwhile we'd have feasts." Kenji tells me as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"I wouldn't say that... I was thinking more along the lines of comfortable beds." I smile, causing him to playfully roll his eyes.

"A bigger yacht too." He points out as we leave the room.

"Welp, no sign of them in here." Before Kenji could open the door we hear Darius's voice from outside the door. Kenji puts a finger to his lips, shushing me as I raise a brow in confusion.

Kenji fiddles with the handle, jiggling it before quickly opening it and yelling out. "Boo!" From behind him I can hear Darius and Brooklynn let out a scream in fright.

"Gotcha!" Kenji laughs out as I come up from behind him hitting him in the back of the head. "Ow! What's that for?" He rubs the back of his head.

"Why would you prank them now of all times?" I answer with another question, though mine being rhetorical. He just continues to laugh.

"Kenji!" Brooklynn exclaims seeing the two of us.

"Not funny, dude! You scared-" Darius gets cut off.

"I know. It was awesome." Kenji continues to laugh. "You should've seen your faces!" Kenji falls backwards on the ground. "Priceless!"

"The height of comedy." Ben says monotone. "I'm gonna head back to shore. Bumpy and I will meet you at the dock. Coming?" Ben looks at me as I shake my head.

"I'll stay a bit..." I trail off as I look and Kenji on the floor deciding that prank wars will come back. This time I'm gonna make sure Darius and Brooklynn get the chance to win.

"Guess the only question is, who's driving the boat?" Yaz asks as her and Luca come over towards us.

"You mean, whose dad has a yacht membership and just found this killer hat?" Kenji says swinging around the captains hat he had found in Tiff, and Mitch's bedroom. "Captain Kenji at your service." He then walks up to the yacht's control room.

Once Kenji gets the yacht started up we all cheer glad it still works. Kenji then docks the yacht only lightly bumping it. "Huh. That went a lot better than those other times." Luca says as he looks at me.

"Wait. What do you mean by that?" Darius says from beside Luca. Brooklynn also gave us a questioning look. Luca shrugs with a smile as he walks slowly backwards, having his hands behind his head.