5.2} Kenji's Date

☄. *. ⋆ "I know. I'm amazing." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

The next morning I make my way to my mum and uncle's office with Kenji. Since they both called for us to meet them before enjoying breakfast which honestly sounds better in my opinion.

"What do you think they called us for?" I ask Kenji, who looks a little excited and nervous at the same time.

"Maybe it's about helping them with something. Since, you know, they trust us now." Kenji replies proudly.

"But what about Luca?" I raise a brow, confused.

"Isn't he taking over for Uncle Oscar?" Kenji asks me. I hum in reply. "Then maybe Aunt Eva Is focusing on you more to help her." Kenji suggests with a shrug.

"You know. That makes sense." I agree with Kenji. We then get to the office doors and freeze in front of them. "Do you wanna go first or should I?"

Usually I'd always enter the office whenever we had to see our parents since it was never really a good thing. Sometimes they'd announce they're going on a business trip or other times they'd announce how we'd have to stay at either one of our houses in case of a large meeting.

Luca and I would either go to Kenji's place or he'd go around ours. Other times it would be to give us some sort of lecture or in Luca and I's case maybe a new tutor.

"You go." Kenji says as he grabs my shoulders putting me in front of the handles while he stands behind me.

"All right..." I open the office doors as we both enter. Kenji closes the door as we stand next to each other. My mother looks up from the tablet giving us both a smile.

"Darlings, how did you both sleep?" My mother asks us. Uncle Daniel looks up from reading a bunch of papers as they're both sitting across from each other with stacks of papers on the small table in the middle of the room.

I'd thought they'd be at their desks but it looked as if they were having a serious conversation before we walked in.

"We slept better than the last 6 months, Aunt Eva." Kenji answers.

"Good, good. Kenji, Y/N, we have an important task for you two." Uncle Daniel looks at the two of us as we walk over sitting beside them on the chairs. I sat beside my mum while Kenji sat beside his dad.

"What is it?" I ask with a tilt of my head.

"We want you both to prepare the investors cocktail party tonight." My mum explained to us.

"Why can't you get the BRADs to do it?" Kenji asks.

"I'd rather you two do it then those stupid robots." Uncle Daniel replies. I shrug, finding it a nice enjoyable task to do, just not really important.

"Sure. Yeah, no, we got this. Right N/N." Kenji says enthusiastically.

"Oh, yes. You can trust us with this." I nod in agreement.

"Great." My mother claps her hands with a smile on her face. The tablet is on the table now. "You both get some breakfast now. We can't have you two miss out on such an important meal before this task."

"Cya later." I wave leaving.

"You can trust us." Kenji says before closing the doors as we head to the main room.

"It doesn't seem that important." I sigh. "At least it's something fun."

"Who cares! They trust us with something important. First it's this, next it might be like one of their meetings." Kenji says enthusiastically. I give him a weak smile.