A Roundtable conference

As I gazed upon the man standing before me with a intimidating aura and a sly smirk, I felt chills run up my spine.

"I'm You're fan! Nice to meet you!" I exclaim with an overly excited tone much to my liking, while i felt hiding into a deep corner of my closet from that one cringe sentence.

"oh my~ Is that so?, will you do the pleasure of joining the -"Fyoder begins with slight interest towards me but is interrupted by my boyfriend

"I'm afraid that is not possible, As she is part of the ADA dont you think" Dazai exclaims with a nonchalant tone as he maintains his poker face while maintaining a neutral stance.

"What about my opinion I think to myself...." I think to myself with a disheartened look.

"Is that so....How very unfortunate , Though she does seem to have come here extremely easily. I wonder if there is a mole among us?" Fyoder exclaims with slight disappointment while gradually looking towards everyone with suspicious glance.

"Tch, I have been found out! but. I have already relayed the entire information to my boss, and he's quite disappointed at all three of you're antics. what a waste of time ~" I exclaim with a nonchalant tone as i mock all three of them .

Fyodor and shibusawa  look at me in surprise and slight resentment, while dazai san ..is looking at me with a smirk where I can feel myself heat up and blush because of it.

'How dare you!' Shibusawa exclaims as he makes his way towards me with a annoyance in his footsteps , but before he could take any  further steps-

'I'll take care of this one Shibu chan, besides I'm presume I'm the one who should be getting that privilege considering she betrayed me first, am I right Y/n chan~' DAZAI exclaims as he lifts my chin and looks at me with a seductive yet extremely domineering look.

                                                            ( Dazai's domineering look be like:)

'Heh~  Then try it if u really can da-za- i sen-pa-i~' I exclaim with a seductive tone laced with a hint of domination.

'DAZAI San.... He's gonna kill me with that look and his tone!!!' I think to myself as i feel myself fangirl inside while maintaining a poker face outside.

'Do keep it PG- 13 , DAZAI kun.. we do have some important business to take care of don't we?' Fyoder exclaims as he walks towards me and suddenly grabs my wrist as he injects something into my body with a syringe.

As i feel myself growing dizzier by the minute, DAZAI San grabs me and holds me tightly & protectively in his slightly trembling arms afraid of something happening to me.

'Looks like you made my work easier huh~ fyoder kun , I'll take care of this traitor unless u want to do the honor's yourself?~' DAZAI exclaims in order to avoid suspicion from fyoder as he shakes his head in refusal.