A certain visit~

Y/n Pov

'L/n san, do you have any idea where dazai san went?' Atsushi asks me with a confused look as he sighs in exasperation.

'Atsushi kun, if we didn't find him in any of the place I mentioned then that means-' I exclaim with a sad smile as I look towards the sky with a reminiscent look.

'l/n san?' atsushi suddenly exclaims with a tone laced with confusion, as I gesture him to follow me.

Timeskip~

'I never knew this place existed in Yokohama.. ' Atsushi exclaims as he looks at the the graveyard in front of us.

'Atsushi kun, Look over there..' I whisper softly as I point towards the grave dazai is leaning against.

'Dazai san?' Atsushi mutters as he looks at the direction where I'm pointing to see dazai as I gesture him to be quiet.

3rd person pov

As dazai leans back against odasaku's grave he looks towards up and as soon as he sees Y/N staring at him with gentle smile his eyes lights up in response as he looks towards her smiles.

'y/n chan, You really do know me well huh?' Dazai exclaims as he slowly rests a part of his hand on her cheek.

'of course, Atsushi kun and me were looking for you..'Y/n exclaims as she points towards atsushi kun who is standing a bit further away with his hands clasped together and eyes closed.

'Atsushi kun, do you know whose grave this is?' Dazai asks out loud towards atsushi, as y/n sits down next to dazai as he leans his head against her shoulder.

'No..but the person is someone dear to you right?' atsushi exclaims with a curious tone as dazai glances towards atsushi and nods.

 'what makes you think that?' dazai asks atsushi with a slightly curious tone.

'Well, I never seen dazai san pay a visit to a grave before..'Atsushi says as he bends towards the grave to read its inscription.

'Does it look like I'm visiting a grave?' Dazai exclaims with a confused expression as atsushi nods in response causing his eyes to widen a bit before smiling a little.

'was it a women you were in love with?' atsushi asks out loud in curiosity. Based on l/n san's expression I guess not huh? Atsushi exclaims with a nonchalant expression.

'huh?!' I exclaim out loud as heat rushes up to my cheeks as dazai laughs in response to atsushi's amazing deduction..

'y/n chan is teaching well huh?' dazai exclaims with a grin as he slowly removes his head away from me looks at me with a smirk.

'osamu , Don't agree with him..'Y/n exclaims with an embaressed look as she cover her face with her hands causing atsushi to giggle in response.

'He is a friend, A man who gave me a reason to quit the mafia and join the ADA instead. Without him I might have stayed in the mafia killing people, I'm kidding..'Dazai explains to atsushi as he stands up as he lends his hand to help y/n stand up.