Ability: Permanently Human!

??? PoV

'Where the freaking hell am I??!!' I shout completely annoyed as I find myself staring at an unknown surrounding, as I slowly recall what happened a few minutes ago.

Flashback~

'You're going to be the new heir of the company, no matter if you like it or not!' My dad shouts at me with a very stern look on his face.

'But...It's too soon! Besides big sis was the one who is supposed to be the next heir not me!' I yell out in frustration as I look at him with a glare.

'Well, too bad she died..so now she won't be able to become the next heir so it's gotta be you, do you understand?!' My dad says as he walks towards me with a evil smirk as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

'It was for the best son, besides she was not part of our bloodline~ ' My uncle says with a sinister look on his face as he stands up from his chair and crosses his arm.

'Wait... don't tell me you..?' I ask out loud as I feel my body shake in anger as I feel my bangs cover my eyes.

'Of course we did, we had no choice.' My dad says with a scowl on his face as pats me on my shoulder.

'But remember if you don't listen to us, you're soon to be fiance's life will be put in danger..'my uncle says with a smirk as I look at him with a terrified look on my face.

'Do anything to her, and I'll make sure your lying dead on the streets in the next few hours..'  I reply with a smirk as I glare at them both.

'You little..!' My uncle shouts and he slowly starts to grab his gun from the pocket.

BANG!

A sudden shot rings out, as I feel immense pain as I feel myself become unconscious as I feel my body drop to the floor but before ,y eyes close I see my uncle and dad looking at me with a displeased look on their faces.

'Looks like getting murdered runs in the family huh?' I think to myself as my eyes close and so does the beating of my heart.

Flashback ends~

'And now I'm here~ 'I think to myself confused as I look at the random people who glance at me with a slight blush.

'You guys want a picture?~' I ask outloud with a grin as some girls look at me with a blush as they slowly walk towards me.

'He seems so nice and has an princely aura too!' One of the girl exclaims.

'So cool~ 'Another girl exclaims with hearts in their eyes.

'Alrighty~ A selfie is for 2000 dollars, A solo pic is for 2500 dollars and the rest depends on you! So what do you guys need?' I ask them with a dazzling smile.

'Too bad he's a cheapskate.. 'A girl exclaims with a frown.

'And selfish, egotistical and a complete douche..' Another girl exclaims with a displeased look.

'Oww! Critical hit!' I exclaim as each insult causes an imaginary arrow to strike my body throughout, as the girls walk away.

'Well, I gotta make a living too you know~ 'I murmur to myself as I look around where I am as I walk next to random passerby and ask him which place is this.

'You're in Taiwan, Dinka street..' the random passerby exclaims as he looks at me with with bored look.

'You're kidding me?!' I exclaim outloud to the sky as I crouch down in despair, when suddenly I feel a fog like structure start to erupt from everywhere as me and the passerby look at each other with a nervous look.

'Any idea what's going on?  The others are starting to disappear..' He asks me with a worried look.

'Of course I do, I mean this happens to me all the time! Of course I don't you asshole!! 'I exclaim out loud annoyed.

'who are you calling asshole! you bastard!!' The passerby exclaims with an annoyed look.

When suddenly a figure comes in front of us with a red jewel stuck on its forehead as it lifts it hand and a ball of reddish glow forms.

'Oh shit.. that's my ability!' The passerby exclaims with a surprised look.

'Wait.. what? An ability?' I exclaim as I look at him with a confused look on my face.

'Yes! It's like a superpower..!' The passerby exclaims with a serious look as I look at him with a monotonous look.

'I wonder how much the jewel will sell for...?' I think outloud with a smirk.

'If we don't do anything, you won't be able to find out you idiot!' The passerby exclaims with a annoyed tone.

'I guess you're right..' I exclaim with a nervous look.

But just as the ability walks towards him to incinerate him, I immediately grab hold of the figures body in an attempt to remove the jewel and as soon as my hand touches the jewel the figure disappears.

And a few moments later the fog disappears, and the people walk around as if nothing had happened at all.

'Thank god I'm safe...' I exclaim as I sigh in relief.

'So you have superpowers? Wanna show me!?' I exclaims with an excited look as he grins and takes out his hand but nothing happens at all.

'I would prefer it if u do it by today rather than in the next millennia..' I exclaims with a annoyed look as he glares at me.

'My ability is not working..you must have done something?!' The passerby exclaims as I look at him with a confused look.

Ring! Ring! The sound of my ringtone blares out suddenly as I tell the guy to hold up for a bit.

'Hello? Hello?' I ask into the phone.

'Hello, this is Eris.. I'm actually a goddess who is responsible for you getting reincarnated here, and I wanted to tell you that-'

'Wait! You're Eris sama! From konosubha!? Are you serious?!' I exclaim with a excited look as stars form in my eyes.

'Ye-ah, I wanted to tell you that you're in the anime bungou stray dogs, and I have given you an ability..' Eris sama says with a gentle tone as she explains the rules.

'Ohh! Hey random passerby, I think it's because of my ability that your ability is not working..!' I exclaim to him with a serious tone.

'Well it's gotta be temporary right?' The guy exclaims with a sigh as I give him a thumbs up.

'So Eris sama, my ability is like Dazai huh? I always loved that ability! So how do I give the guys his ability back?' I exclaim with a happy go lucky tone.

Dazai? The passerby mutters to himself.

'It's permanent actually.. 'Eris sama exclaims as I slowly off my phone and look at the passerby with a innocent smile and give him a thumbs down.

'You're kidding me?!' The guy shouts as grabs me by my collar.

'Not really..' I exclaim with a nervous look as his glare intensifies.

'I'll kill you!' The guy exclaims as he looks at me a very irritated look on his face as I slowly smirk at him as looks at me confused.

'I'm part of the port mafia.' I exclaim with a sadistic smirk as his face grows pale in realisation at what I just said As he removes his hand from me very slowly.

'You know I always wanted to try eating beef noodles, some tofu and also some katsudon...' I exclaim as I look at him with a innocent smile.

'Of course, why don't I get you some!' The passerby exclaims as he gives me a forced smile.

'Thanks a lot!' I exclaim with a smirk.

No problem, but you have to come with me to the headquarters for that to happen~' He exclaims as he looks at me with a sudden smile and as soon as he removes his hat do I realise who he actually is.