Conspiracy battle

Y/n POV

As soon as we are all ready to escape the buiding, Another explosion goes off causing all of us to become cautious.

'Kunikida san, do you have any protective gear? I mean right now we are all pretty much powerless excluding the fact that I have only yosano san's ability.'  I exclaim with a serious tone as kunikida looks at me and nods as he slams his fists on the wall.

'Wow, That's a lot of weapons! Can I choose whatever I want?!' Yuuki kun exclaims excitedly.

'Fine... but return it. *sigh* I didn't know the mafia was going under such a loss, that they are not able to provide their rookies some weaponry.'  Kunikida exclaims with an exasperated tone as he glances at my brother with a questioning look.

'Atsushi kun, Take this!' I  exclaim as I throw him a gun which he catches nervously.

'What about you and kyouka chan?' Atsushi asks us with a worried look.

'A knife is all I need..' Kyouka chan exclaims with a monotone voice.

'Don't worry, I took more than what we need!'  I exclaim as I show him my hands which filled with a pile of weaponry.

'Idiot! That's not something to be proud of! here, take these two guns and leave the rest here!'  kunikida shouts at me with a irritated look as I unwillingly agree.

'Fine okasan~ I think we three should escape through the backdoor while you and yuuki stay and fight that ability! And one more kill him fast, I wont be able to use any ability until you guys or I  have defeated it. ' I exclaim with a cherry tone as I grab both atsushi and kyouka and lead them away.

Time skip~

As all three of us get in the car and drive a few meters away from the ADA, a huge explosion occurs causing atsushi to look back worriedly.

'Don't worry, atsushi kun! He'll be fine.' I exclaim with a wink as he nods in response.

'L/n san's right. we have to focus on eliminating shibusawa tatsuhiko!' Kyouka chan exclaims in a serious tone.

'But! You say we have to eliminate him but no matter how bad he is we don't have to kill him. We can just capture him.'  Atsushi retorts with a slight determined look.

'hehehe..wait till you realise how bad that guy really is atsushi kun...' I think to myself with a weary look as I remember the movie and light novel.

'Anyway, dazai san will help us once we get him out. He will know what to do once we get him out!' atsushi kun exclaims with a determined look.

'Atsushi kun, I'm not saying that your'e wrong but ... I know! cinnamon roll~ I'm going to give you a homework!' I exclaim with a excited tone as I turn towards atsushi who is sitting in the backseat, as I  serve a turn almost crashing the car.

'Be careful! Homework? during this type of situation?!' Atsushi exclaims as he looks at me with an exasperated sigh.

'its fine~ Alright then! Find out the reason why dazai is in the enemy HQ!' I exclaim with a hidden smile as he nods unwillingly.

'what am I going to do if i dont get my ability back?' Atsushi asks out loud mostly to himself.

'Hmm... I Think I'll feel pretty empty I guess..' I exclaim with a small smile.

Atsushi POV

'Eh? This is the first time I have seen L/n san scared and nervous at the same time. I guess it's different on how an ability affects each and every person's life.'  I think to myself as I look at her with a worried look.