You did what?!

Y/n POV

'brother-in law? pfft!~' Both haruka and kazu exclaim as they begin to laugh among themselves as my brother looks at them with a slight smile.

of course you can call me that! No objections! Dazai exclaims with a grin.

' What?!!!!! .......Anyway what are you doing here?' I ask him with curiously as he looks at for a few minutes before replying.

'To be honest, Your'e step parents are on a vacation abroad and I apparently got lost in another country and somehow made it here. End of story.' My brother exclaims with a reassuring smile as dazai looks at him suspiciously.

'What's the epilogue of your so called story lil brother?' I ask him with a stern voice causing haruka and kazu to stop laughing and look at me with widen eyes due to the seriousness in my tone.

'I may or may not have joined the mafia.. 'Yuki  exclaims with a nervous look as he turns his head in response not being able to look me in the eye.

'You joined where?!' Both me and dazai exclaim out loud  completely shocked at the mention of my brothers sudden employment status.

'The port mafia, to be accurate..'Yuki exclaims with a nonchalant tone.

'We know what you meant!!' I exclaim with a irritated tone.

'Yuki kun, why did you join the mafia?' dazai asks him with a serious tone.

'Well, I was actually kidnapped by the mafia and when I was brought here.. I saw one of the members mention your'e name and I thought I would use the mafia to find you, since you did run away!' Yuki exclaims out loud with a serious look on his face.

'Petit mafia...'Both dazai and haruka mutter with a sigh.

'Who would stay there?! I would have rather stayed in that shitty orphanage than to live with my step dad, and besides I wanted to tell you where I was going after- 'I exclaim out loud with a serious tone  with slight anger in my voice  but before I can say the reason why-

'You were dead..'Both of us think at the same time as we both stare at each other with a knowing look.

'Yuki kun, I'm part of the Armed detective agency. So what are you going to do?' I exclaim as I begin to exclaim what the ADA so as to avoid suspicion from dazai.

'If I would have known you joined the ADA, I wouldn't have even bothered joining the mafia.. Then I'll quit the mafia!' Yuki kun exclaims the last part with a shimmer of hope in his eyes.

 'It's not that easy. If you were to leave the mafia they would assume that you betrayed the organisation.' Dazai says as he explains the consequences to yuki kun with a slight dark tone.

'He's right, Dazai got away from the mafia and even kyouka did but she faced more difficulties afterward because of her influence on Kouyou while dazai got away a bit easily due to Ango's influence.' I think to myself as I begin to remember small bits and facts of what happened in the manga.

'Yuki kun, by any chance do you have an ability?'Dazai ask's out loud with a stern voice or should I say dazai san's interrogation tone.

'Yepp, my ability allows me to permanently delete a users ability and only I can give it back to them. it's name is 'Ability: permanently human.' Yuki exclaims with a smug tone as he begins to brag about his ability but mine and dazai's eyes widen in response.

'That can't be good, An ability like that would definitely not make mori san leave him that easily.. Y/n chan, did you know about your'e brother having  this type of ability?' Dazai asks me with a curious tone.

'Not really, I mean I didn't even tell him about my ability's contents.' I exclaim in response  as I sigh in response.

'Yuki kun, but if you leave the mafia you will face a unfortunate cause.' I exclaim with a serious tone.

'Your'e right y/n chan,' Dazai exclaims as he looks at my brother with a serious look as my  brother yuki looks at us with anticipation.

'Death.' Me and dazai exclaim with a nonchalant tone.

'On second thought, I'll stay in the mafia!' Yuki exclaims as he turns and walk's away.

'Sorry, We were  just joking. besides did you get anything in return?' dazai exclaims as he pats yuki's shoulder reassuringly as yuki begins to glare at us both.

'Something in return? What do you mean?' Me and yuki ask with a confused tone.

'As soon as you become a member of the mafia, you get a belonging or possession in return like a coat or hat which that chibi has.'  Dazai says as he begins to explain the facts.

'So it must mean that your'e not yet part of the mafia rather they just wanted to gain something from you. so did you do anything to the mafia?' I ask him with a suspicious tone as his face dawns in realization as he exclaims what happened with chuuya.

'You still haven't returned his ability?!' I exclaim as I shake my head in exasperation.

'Yuki kun , I'll do my absolute best to get you in the agency.' dazai exclaims with a grin as yuki looks at him with hopeful and starry  eyes.

'This guy...'I murmur to myself as i look at them both with a weary smile.

'So, in short yuki kun enjoy your'e time in the mafia for now while we work things out. but dazai san how bad is it going to be for him?' I exclaim with a sadistic tone.

'Well, first of all there's always the possibility of him geting executed on his first day and also.. 'Dazai exclaims with a nonchalant tone as he begins to list out the possibilities as haruka and kazu shiver in response.

'what?!! I didn't know the mafia was that dangerous!!' Yuki kun exclaims as his face grows pale in response.

'what on earth did you think the mafia is about?!' Dazai mutters to himself with a slightly irritated tone.

'Well, that's to be expected.. I mean he didn't really watch the anime that well since I used to give him the important spoilers before hand.' I think to myself as I give him slight apologetic smile.

'You..... by the way yuki kun, why aren't you surprised by the fact that I know so much?' Dazai asks him with his dark mafia tone.

'Ohh that, chuuya senpai told me about you.' Yuki exclaims with a nonchalant tone .

 'senpai? Does that mean..? chuuya is his superior?' Me, kazu and haruka exclaim out loud as we cautiously look at dazai who's bangs cover his eyes.

'Look's like this mission is as important as dead apple huh?  Yuki kun's ability would be perfect to exact revenge on the mafia. Yuki kun, do exactly as I say and you will get out of it.' Dazai exclaims with a sadistic smile.

'Dazai san, thank you!!! I'm eternally grateful.' Yuki kun exclaims with stars in his eyes as he looks at dazai.

'There's definitely some ulterior motive behind this!! How innocent are you  yuki?!  But why do I have a feeling this revenge of his is directly aimed chuuya. 'I think to myself as I look at dazai with a nervous look as he just gives me a  thumbs up response.

TIMESKIP~

 'are you  sure i'll be fine right?' Yuki kun exclaims as soon as I take a detour to take him a few metres away from the building while dazai went to the bar to start his operation.

'You will be fine! Be happy you didn't get stuck with akutagawa or dazai..'I exclaim as I shiver in response as I recall dazai in the mafia.

'Thank you, big sis.' Yuki exclaims as he hugs me tightly as I return the gesture as he later begins to walk away.

'To be honest, I'm worried about the mafia more because if dazai was called the demonic prodigy in this world  then that's what yuki kun and I were called in the real world.' I think to myself as my bangs cover my eyes as I begin my walk to Atsushi's apartment as slow as possible to reach there at night.