The Beginning of the End

Y/n POV

'Alrighty! Lets do this chuuya san!' I exclaim as we both start activate our ability together.

"Grantors of dark disgrace,
You need not wake me again.
Ability: For the tainted sorrow!"

I exclaim as red lines start to appear across my arms as we both land on a building and use our gravity manipulation to break the building into parts as we stand on the broken parts of the building.

'Looks like chuuya san, has completely no control huh ....time to end this fight a bit sooner so that I can help atsushi kun and aku'! I think to myself with enthusiasm.

3rd person POV

'Amazing, it's all getting higher.' Fujimura exclaims as she looks at the situation through the screen in the plane.

'His special ability is gravity control. In this state of contamination, having become a slave to gravitons, he can neither control or disable it.' Ango exclaims as he appears on the screens and informs her .

'So he has no control of it until he dies? But what the girl! It looks like she has complete control over it...' Fujimura exclaims worried about the consequences if the ability can't be controlled properly.

'That's true, well...since Y/N's ability can copy other abilities if she has copied DAzai kuns nullification ability it would be all okay but we gotta hope she's alive to use it on him... 'Ango exclaims in a terrified and fearful tone at losing three ability users.

'No....' fujimura mutters to herself as she looks at the situation in disbelief.

Y/N POV

As i jump from one of the rock building part to another i look up to find the dragon charging up it's attack aiming at both  chuuya san and me.

'Oh no you don't ! time to use another cheat ability huh .... Ability: VOID Unleashed!' I exclaim as various black holes appear in front of me absorbing the dragons attack aimed at me .

 Ability: VOID Unleashed!' I exclaim as various black holes appear in front of me absorbing the dragons attack aimed at me

(Y/N's ability: VOID Unleashed)

While chuuya san dodges the attack and forms a gravity ball of the dragons ability and throws it towards it , the dragons sensing the attack begins to open its mouth as breaths a huge amount of fire.

'Tch, I gotta soften the blow! It's gonna hurt a ton since I'm conscious for this battle !' I think to myself as I deploy the black holes to surround the dragon and attack it with its own fire ability.

As a huge explosion occurs as both chuuya san's and the dragons fire ball meat together at one point launching me and chuuya san towards a building.

'It did soften the blow , but looks like ots gonna hurt a lot huh...'I mutter to myself as i brace for the impact when suddenly i feel arms wrap around me from behind to see -