A New Enemy

Y/n Pov

As soon as I dropped Yuki kun to the mafia headquarters, I begin to walk towards atsushi kun's apartment.

'Why the hell doesn't Dazai pick up his call? That's so cliche to not pick up calls when your'e in a meeting with bad guys, tch!' I think to myself with  a sigh but before I begin to walk I feel like someone has been following me.

'Hey, If u want to follow me I would like it if you do it a bit more quietly. 'I exclaim as I glance to my side and immediately the figure hiding behind the pole appears with a smirk.

 'I exclaim as I glance to my side and immediately the figure hiding behind the pole appears with a smirk

(This is how he looks)

'Holy shit, You're hot! Kidnapper san, kidnap me!!~' I exclaim as I bow my head.

.

.

.

'Eh??!! Are you an idiot?!!' The guy exclaims with a surprised look.

'Of course not! But let me guess You want to finish me off?' I exclaim with a smirk.

'You know you're pretty smart for a dimension traveller Ms pancake?' The guy exlaims with flirtatious look.

'How did you know?! And stop with the diabolik lovers reference! You pervert!! And besides I'm not flat!!' I exclaim as my cheeks redden in response.

'Pftt~ don't worry I was joking! Besides I came as soon as I died and apparently got stuck in this body.' He exclaims with grin

'So, Are you going to harm the city?' I ask him with a slight glare as his eyes are devoid of emotion.

'Of course~ I'm planning to help the bad guys which I was planning to do from the beginning but someone kept interrupting my plan..' He exclaims as he looks at me and sighs in exasperation.

'You...! Do you really think the port mafia would believe you?' I exclaim with a nonchalant tone.

'Who said I'm helping those idiots, I found a guy who is much more willing to accept my words in order to get that were tiger.' He exclaims with a smirk as I feel a chill run down my spine.

'Shibusawa.. don't tell me you!' I exclaim with a shocked expression.

'Don't worry I just gave him a hint of the spoilers. But don't worry Dazai and fyoder don't know anything about it.' He exclaims as he raises his hand up.

'I feel like I've seen this situation before, No way!!'I think to myself and as soon as realisation hits me I'm about to turn my back when-

BANG!!

'Agghh! You copied fyoder huh?' I exclaim as I grab my side where I had been shot as I look at him with a glare.

'Of course! And don't worry you won't be able to use yosano san's ability or anyone else's ability at this rate.' He exclaims as walk towards me and grabs my chin and looks at me with amused eyes.