The End to the beginning

Y/N POV

BANG!!

As soon as I heard the sound of the gunshot, I immediately activate aku kun's ability to cover all three of our bodies.

'You...! How are you able to control your ability so well?!' Yukihiro exclaims in frustration as he glares at me in complete hatred.

'Too bad you'll never know!' A voice suddenly exclaims as i look towards the force i find Yuki my brother who had tackled the guy to the ground.

'Yuki kun!!' I Exclaim with a shock written all over my face.

'Nee - san! Are you okay? DAzai san? You okay? You look hella pissed! Did chuuya senpai do anything?!' Yuki stammers out even more completely worried after looking at dazai's glare towards the preparator.

'Yuki kun.... Erase his ability permanently and give him to me .' DAzai exclaims in a authoritative tone as my brother and me flinch along with yukihiro.

'Ability: Permanently human!' Yuki exclaims outloud and he gives culprit to DAzai san who look at him and glares at him with complete hatred in his eyes.

'I'll take care of the rest , Yuki kun. You take good care of  My darling Y/N chan  And make sure nothing happens to her okay?' DAzai says in an extremely sadistic tone as my brother looks at home in awe.

 You take good care of  My darling Y/N chan  And make sure nothing happens to her okay?' DAzai says in an extremely sadistic tone as my brother looks at home in awe

(Dazai glare be like:)

'Roger that, DAzai sama!'  Yuki kun exclaims as he salutes dazai in a comic way as DAzai grins a bit towards him and leaves .

'Sugoi....To think we would see his dark era personality.. that culprit will definitely not ask for a second chance at life.' I exclaim towards Yuki who nods in response.

'Isn't that pretty obvious...? I'm gonna kill him too , That bastard... 'chuuya suddenly exclaims as he starts to wake up  and glares at the culprit taken away by DAzai.

'Chuuya senpai! How are you doing today? Anything you want to eat? Or a beverage?' Yuki suddenly exclaims as if he were a flight attendant.

'Shut up...you idiot! I'm already in pain physically, i don't want mental pain as well..you know .' Chuuya says as he sighs in exasperation as leans on my shoulder.

'But seriously....nee- san! I got rejected by chuuya san! Do something!' Yuki suddenly exclaims as he pouts towards me.

'Nee- san?! I knew it! You bastard you're Y/N Chan's brother!' Chuuya exclaims in shock as he looks at my brother on disbelief.

'Well~ he sure is a handful chuuya san, by the way! Yuki kun, I think you should go help Atsushi kun and aku! You're ability would be extremely useful!' I begin exclaim to as Yuki stands up to do so

'You should sit , you idiot! If you leave now , DAzai is gonna kill you and let those two let of some steam..' Chuuya says in a matter of faculty tone .