Prologue

Eda stood up from the chair, took her purse, and signaled to Melo to go. All of a sudden, she heard a commotion outside the room and an angry male voice demanding the passage. The door opened with force, and she saw the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life. Her heart involuntarily skipped a beat, and she felt a thousand butterflies dancing in her stomach. 

But what drew her to him the most were his eyes, changing colors from green, and blue to hazel from all the emotions, that they mirrored, shock, anger, worry, and relief. Now those eyes were fixed on her, and she shivered, almost swearing that she saw in them love and longing when the man in quick steps approached her.

"Eda" 

She heard him saying in a soft voice. But she could only stay frozen in her spot.

"Eda" 

Now the man was dangerously close to her, reaching for her and cupping her cheeks with his hands. His intoxicating smell hit her, and Eda started to feel dizzy. His eyes never left hers, their noses almost touching, his lips saying her name like a prayer. 

The next she knew, he kissed her.

"Serkan Bolat" Was the only thing her mushed brain could think of before all turned black.

* * *

Serkan Bolat was pissed because he was being held in his hospital room without any knowledge of the state of his fiancee. They refused to let him go and check on her before treating his dislocated shoulder and giving him a general check-up.

Serkan Bolat was pissed because, when he refused treatment, they held him against his will and even dared to sedate him.

Serkan Bolat was pissed because when he woke up one hour later, they still insisted he stay in his room and rest.

Serkan Bolat was pissed because he was scared. He felt a strong pain in his chest, gripping his heart and suffocating his throat that something wasn't right, that something happened and she wasn't ok. Their vague responses about her well-being weren't counting for Serkan Bolat. He must personally see her, hold her, kiss her, and hear her comforting voice to know that she is ok.

Serkan Bolat was scared because he felt that something was wrong, horribly, horribly wrong.