Chapter 17

Eda woke up at 5.00 a.m. lying on Serkan's naked chest. She must've climbed on him during sleep, and he held her tight so she wouldn't slip. 

Eda still couldn't believe that she was with him. And being actually with him turned out so much better than she ever imagined. Now she had a completely new definition of the words 'mind-blowing' and 'amazing', it was Serkan Bolat.

Eda was watching his face. Even sleeping he looked happy and at peace, not the way she had seen him in all these weeks.

"You are mine, Serkan Bolat." She whispered to him and kissed his chin. 

Eda started giving him more kisses on his face and neck. He was still sleeping. She decided to suck the silky skin on his chest, leaving a mark above his heart. She returned to his neck and gave him a second one next to his throat and another behind his ear. He still was sleeping but groaned lightly and hugged her tighter. She looked at her work and was pretty satisfied with herself.

 Serkan wasn't giving any signs of waking up, so she decided to explore his body. She kissed and licked his chest and abdomen, counting his abs, and went down to his visible Adonis belt. 

Watching and kissing him made Eda's insides twist from arousal, and she could see the effect she had on him as he was getting harder with her every touch. She took him in her hand and gave him a couple of strokes, and he grew even bigger. He stirred slightly through his sleep. Eda didn't know where her boldness came from but decided to taste him. First, she licked his head and then took him in her mouth. His hand clutched her hair, but when she looked up at him, he was still asleep.

Eda knew he was sleeping poorly in recent weeks, but was he really that tired? She wanted him inside her. If he wasn't willing to wake up, she will use him in his sleep. 

Eda kneeled over him with her legs on the sides of his hips and took his erection in both hands. She gave herself a couple of strokes with him on her clit and moaned softly, he groaned in response.

She was so wet and aroused that the couldn't hold herself anymore. She lowered herself on him, feeling the pleasure that being filled by him gave her. Eda couldn't believe Serkan was still sleeping. She started rolling her hips on him, moaning louder with every move. Serkan started panting heavier, groaning from time to time. 

Eda wanted to feel his strong hands on her body and his hard thrusts inside her. For a split second, she contemplated slapping him to wake him up, but she didn't want to stop her lovemaking with him. She exclaimed loudly.

"SERKAN BOLAT!"

* * *

Serkan was dreaming. In his dream Eda was with him, hot and naked. She was lying on him and giving him kisses on his whole body. It was a good dream. He didn't want to wake up. Now she was between his leg and was giving him a blow job. He held her head for her not to stop, but she was now sitting on him, stroking herself with him. 

He liked this dream but wanted to be inside her. His dream Eda knew his wishes and pushed him inside. She felt as good as if it was real life. It was so good that he didn't want to wake up ever. Eda in his dream was riding him and moaning, he wanted her to moan his name, but suddenly he heard an angry voice yelling at him.

"Serkan Bolat!"

Serkan groaned and wanted to go back to his dream. He still felt pleasure from it.

"Serkan Bolat!" 

He heard the voice getting angrier. He closed his eyes tighter.

"Five minutes more, Eda. I have a good dream."