An ordinary day, right? (1)

"You think you're so powerful don't you Clown Pierce?!" A snarl flashed across Vitalasy's face as he jabbed a sword at Clown's heart. "It's a pity really," he drawled, "Such nice armor ruined."

~ Branzy ~

Conflict. When harmony evolves into nothing more than a mere idea. You may think that peace is an option right? Wrong. Law and order can never exist in a world filled with evil, something will always go wrong. Branzy Craft learnt that the hard way. No certitude, no definite, no factuality, only his hopes and dreams: he could only wish for the best, he could only have optimism that no one would get hurt.

Branzy didn't know what to do. He was stood to the side watching his friend get attacked but he couldn't do anything to help.

How did he get here? Good question, he wish he knew himself.

It all had to do with the opening of new spawn. After it had been blown up so many times, a few of Lifesteal's members had banded together to transform spawn, to terraform the now crater-ridden land into the picturesque hills and plains it had previously been. Naturally the whole server was invited to help and as anyone would expect, the plan to do something to benefit all of Lifesteal had gone downhill pretty fast.

This innocent seeming act of kindness was a not so surprising scheme by Vitalasy and Subz. Who was the target? Why, none other than his best friend Clown Pierce, one of the strongest members on the server. How ironic, that Branzy was one of the weakest. Well he guessed they did say opposites attract.

Right now Vitalisy and Clown were clashing swords. The sound of metal on metal hummed through the air. A warning - stay back or doom yourself.

Observing the battle from afar, the rest of the server watched as the two of Lifesteal members were at each other's throats. No one was foolish enough to interfere with their crossfire because they knew that if they got to close, they may not so accidently lose a few limbs.

Branzy desperately wanted to help Clown, to be there for his friend, but he knew better than that. If he was being completely honest, he knew he would do more harm than good. Knowing him, he would somehow manage to start a forest fire or something. Besides, everyone knew who would come out of this fight victorious.

Right?

~ Clown ~

Spawn. Where everyone who joins the SMP first starts at. He remembered when he was first here.

"Clown. Pierce." Vitalisy's cold voice hit him like a punch to the gut.

" So nice of you to join me," sneering, he took a heavy step towards Clown.

"Thanks for inviting me Vitalasy," a smirk danced across his lips, "Did you mistake the battlefield for a nursery? Adorable, but futile."

The purple clad man seemed mildly annoyed by his snide remark but either didn't care enough, or didn't know how to reply for he retorted nothing back. Instead, he simply loaded an arrow onto his bow and aimed it at Clown.
"Goodbye Clown," he looked almost deranged as he realeased the tension in his bow, letting the arrow fly, letting it slice through the air.

Clown dived out of the way, rolling forcefully onto the ground. Almost instantaneously he returned the favour to Vitalasy and charged at him, dodging all of the projectiles being sent his way.

Drawing his sword out from behind his back, Clown slashed vigorously at his opposition's neck, only for it to easily be combated by a shield.

He tried again.