Friendship Blossoms (12)

The day started of with three things.

One: Branzy awoke to the smell of spruce and the feeling of a hard, wooden floor pressed against his face (he had fallen out of his bed last night).

Two: Branzy proceeded to walk out of his bedroom only to see the last person he wanted to see - Lefu. Clown asked her to join them on their trip. She said yes.

Three: Completely ignoring them, Branzy shuffled past them, threw on a pair of shoes, amd walked straight out of the door into the cold autumn haze.

He didn't trust Lefu. No, not one bit. She entered his life and BAM! His whole world seemed to have turned upside down in the span of one mere day.

He needed to clear his head. Everything seemed to be happening so fast - too fast, way too fast. Fact and fiction seemed to be blurring.

What did he used to think he had known?

What did he know?

What should he know?

He wasn't certain, but he realised one important thing. If things continued at the rate that they were going on at the moment, his life could and would change permanently.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he felt the wind blow through his wispy, silvery, white hair.

The cold breeze felt like a punch to the face - revitalising and grounding him in the moment, almost soothing the throbbing ache in his chest.

Waves of pain flowed through him making his breathing sharpen slightly.

What was happening? What was that?

He crumpled to the ground falling roughly onto his knees, not crying, solely just staring distantly at the course, brownin grass bellow his palms.

Half-heartedly laughing, he tried to form a wry smile.

Ironic wasn't it. This is where it all started. Spawn. This is where Clown had been shot at, this is where they had first met Lefu, this is where the server first began.

Every story has its origin they say, and his happened to be the most common place on the server.

Exhaling slowly, forming a cloud of regret in front of him, he reflected on everything that had happened so far.

Notes; Lefu; attempted murder; Lefu; floods of feelings...

Lefu.

He had only known her for less than one day and somehow she had already consumed his thoughts, no, not just consumed, murdered, utterly obliterated them in the worst possible manner.

All he could think about was her and how she was taking over his life...

Maybe , he was being dramatic?

He just, didn't know what to do.

"Branzy... are you okay?" a sympathetic voice queried .

He didn't here anyone approaching and yet Branzy didn't need to look up to know who it was.

Venom lacing his voice, he slowly uttered, "What do you want Reddoons? Did you come here just to gloat? To rub salt into the wound? To make me angry?"

He seemed taken aback, "Chill man, I just wanted to make sure that you were alright. I was just passing by and... "

Branzy tilted his head up slightly. Amethyst eyes glared at the man in sunglasses in front of him.

"Of course you were just 'passing by'. Why would you want to help me?" he stated abrasively, "All you are is some power hungry madman who has some strange obsession with a dragon's egg. And besides , we have literally never talked before, so answer my question Reddoons, why?"