'Let's see where this journey takes us.' (15)

"Clown were you spying on us?"

"What happened to walking your fish?"

"Yeah, I agree with Lefu for once."

Clown's friends sounded like muffled echoes under water, their voices questioning him as to why he just fell out of a tree - don't judge him ok?

You see, earlier that morning he had had an idea about how to kindle a friendship between Branzy and Lefu. His plan was to leave them alone and see if they would reconcile by themselves. Alright, fine! He knew it was a terrible idea, but in the end it seemed to have worked?

"All in good time," he stated, trying to sound threatening but was in reality, he was really just joking about.

He caught Lefu and Branzy briefly sharing a sceptical glance before Branzy facetiously rolled his eyes, "What is that even supposed to mean?"

The jester stepped right in front of the shorter and looked him in the eyes,"You'll see."

Branzy advanced, playfully shoving him, "Is that a challenge?"

"It can be," Clown smirked behind his mask, "Do you want it to be?"

From somewhere behind them, Lefu cleared her throat, "Don't we need to plan out what to do next?"

~~~

Three people stood around a circular table where once there were two: A jester who did not have the will to fight, his best friend who he did not know was smitten with him, and the woman had recently been introduced to the ever thickening plot. Plans, notes and diagrams, both from the temple hidden in the jungle and ones recently created, were carefully layed out over the polished spruce surface of a table. The three were planning what to do next.

"So we follow the coordinates to find this... stronghold?" Lefu's voice slowly spoke. Branzy still didn't know if he completely trusted her yet, but like he had previously said, he was willing to give her a chance.

For the past half hour now, the three of them had been huddled around a table in the circus' basement. They had not forgtten the whole Kevin ordeal, rather they had taken a small break before planning out their next move. They had even helped Lefu acquire her own set of netherite armour.

"Yeah," Clown pulled out a bulky book from a nearby shelf. The tattered cover was choked with dust, a sign that the volume had been discarded for years. He slowly riffled the browning pages until he paused at one particular chapter.

•---------The End ---------•
⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋏⎅

What looked to be a poem was written neatly in small, loopy writing across the page. 'The universe said I love you and the universe said you have played the game well,'

What the words meant Branzy didn't know but glancing at the others in the room, he noticed they seemed to know as much as him, 'And the universe said everything you need is within you, And the universe said you are stronger than you know,'

What did it mean, talking about the universe of all things...'The universe said you are the daylight, And the universe said you are the night, And the universe said the darkness you fight is within you, And the universe said the light you seek is within you, '

The words on the page themselves seemed to resonate with a hidden inner awe, almost as if each letter was alive, pulsing to a hearbeat.'And the universe said you are not alone, And the universe said you are not separate from every other thing, And the universe said I love you because you are love,'