AUs and Info

These are just a us that may need some context! Its not super detailed, but if you ever want more info, there's plenty on my tumblr, gamerbearmira :))

All of them are credited so you know who came up with who (•͈˽•͈)

There are tons of other AUs, but here are more prominent ones that I may write for. A lot of them may deviate from their canon, so take some with a grain of salt. More Au's may be added, so be sure to check back here in case more are added!

----

Cocooned (raefever on tumblr): All of the Madrigal kids are taken away from the adults and are brought back about a year later as babies. The adults have to re-raise them.

Housebroken: Alma's pressure over the years managed to reactivate a curse on Pedro's side of the family---now the kids have run away out of fear of what their Abuela may think of them, and the adults don't find them till years later.

Mamabuela: (longliveninokuni on tumblr)- After a cart accident, Isabela, Luisa and little baby Mirabel are left without parents. Alma decides to step up to the task of raising them (along with slowly mending her family).

Super Mario AU (a-bored-multifandomer on tumblr): Just an AU where everyone is based off of Mario characters! There's been a bright flash, and now everyone but Alma, Pedro and Bruno have memory loss...

Evil/Protective Madrigals (Anon + Me on tumblr): After Mirabel's failed ceremony, Alma decided to take matters into her own hands and confront the problem at its root, thus giving Mirabel a door and room. The village suddenly realizes that the family has become fiercely protective of Mirabel.

Cut Throat Mirabel (variation of Protective Mirabel; suggested by anon): Someone makes an attempt at little 5 year old Mirabel's life, but luckily Dolores, Luisa and Mariano are there to save her. Now the family is practically tearing the village apart looking for the culprit.

Encanto of the Rings (LotR AU--Anon on tumblr, expanded by me and others): 10 year old Mirabel gets a door and goes on an adventure with Bilbo and co. 80 years later, she goes back to help Frodo and company, and Luisa and Antonio join in.

AO3 story for The Hobbit-- 'A Madrigal in Middle Earth' - FoofyFang

Werewolf AU- Can honestly vary.

Tangled: After Pedro's kingdom was invaded, Alma was forced to flee into the forest surrounding her previous home. For 18 years, she's lived in the tower, with her triplets being the ones to go out and explore, her fear of people and paranoid behavior keeping her from leaving. But what happens when her children beg her to finally leave the tower after almost two decades for their birthday?

----

There's also a lot of snippets and drabbles by me, and a ton of others on tumblr! There's a google doc, its on my tumblr on my pinned post, but here's the url if you can't access it there. It's public so anyone can access it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14FW49WxzsbY71WvUFjCD2MunvHm9hzsFzxJ6x7QubRA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Happy Reading!