(Tangled): Singing

Note: I used the Spanish version if the Healing song <3

-----

Bruno woke up looking around the large room he and his siblings shared. His sisters were asleep on either side of him, not noticing him being awake. Looking up he could see through the small window above that it was still very much nighttime, hence the darkness in the room.

"Mamí?" He said quietly, though he didn't get a response. He looked around the dark room again, frowning. The 6-year-old slid out of bed, careful not to wake up his hermanas. Padding across the room he popped his head out the doorway, looking around. He could see a couple of small candles lit around the main floor, was his mama awake?

He carefully walked down the stairs, using the rail as a guide to not trip in the dark. Once on the main floor, he looked around some more. "Mamá?"

After looking around for a while longer, he stood by the large window that looked out to the walled-off tower he and his family resided in. Looking out, he saw the same view he always saw. He had never actually been outside the tower; his mama said that once he turned 8 he would be able to go out with his hermanas. He knew that there were lower levels to the tower; stairs that lead to the bottom where his mama somehow managed to grow food.

He knew his mother was scared of going outside. She was scared of people, he noticed. There was a village, a town where other people lived. His mama said she used to live there, but something bad happened when he and his sisters were babies, so they had to run away and live here.

"Bruno?" Bruno swung around and saw Pepa standing by the bottom of the stairs while holding Julieta's hand. They both still looked tired. "What...are you doing?"

"Um..well I was..." Bruno fiddled with his fingers, hesitating. "I was looking for mamá. But I don't know where she is."

Pepa and Julieta looked at each other, nodding before walking over to Bruno. They both got on either side of him, grabbing his hand. Bruno looked at both of them, wondering what they were doing.

"Flor que da fulgor," Julieta sang quietly. Bruno perked up at the song, quickly recognizing it.

"Con tu brillo fiel," Pepa continued, gesturing for Bruno to continue.

"Mueve el tíempo atrás," Bruno sung, mumbling but getting a bit louder. "volviendo a lo que fue," he continued, his sister joining in.

Bruno caught the soft glowing light coming from a different room under the stairs. The other two caught it as well and started to make their way over.

"Quita enfermedad," Pepa carried on with the song, getting closer to the room where the golden light was getting a bit lighter.

"Y el destino cruel," Bruno smiled faintly, happy his sisters were helping them. He thought they might have started teasing him, but he was glad he was wrong about that assumption.

"Trae lo que perdí," Julieta yawned a bit, rubbing her eyes as they finally entered the room. The triplets could see their mother sitting up on the bed, the numerous golden streaks within her dark brown hair glowing. It was out of its usual braid and dangled off the side of the bed, the end reaching the floor. She looked tired, and a bit confused, but she still held a welcoming air around her.

The three kids scrambled onto her bed, happily cuddling up to Alma. The mother grabbed Bruno, laying down with him on the bed while his sister curled up on either side of them.

"Volviendo a lo que fue," Alma sang the lyric quietly, and it made Bruno feel sleepy again. The boy hugged his mamá, pulling a sleepy smile as he closed his eyes, the last of the golden light starting to fade. "A lo que fue..."