3. Suffocating

"Joffrey Mycella, Tommen this is your grandmother." Robert declared

"Sort of." Hayley added as she knelt before them.

"I thought you were dead." Joffrey sneered.

"I am." Hayley agreed nonchalantly. "Arent you just the prettiest thing Mycella!" Hayley declared touching mycellas very blonde hair.

Hayleys previous husband Jackson had thick black hair. Hopes father klaus was a Handsome devil of a hybrid sent to torment Hayley she knew that for a fact. But Hope, her daughter was an angel. Hope had thick auburn hair. Hayley did wonder if Jackson and her got the chance before they both passed what their child wouldve looked like.

Looking at her fake children, Robert and his brothers all black hair she wondered what their father looked like.

"Thank you grandmother." Mycella said smiling back at her.

"And you Tommen! So strong already!" Hayley said grabbing Tommens hand. "And so handsome too!" Tommen blushed back at her before hugging her tight. Hayley liked his hug the best. Tommen was the cutest little thing.

Joffrey waited for his praise but Hayley gave none. She heard him shouting much like his mother at everyone this morning.

"I think you Jeffery should take some etiquette lessons." Hayley remarking smiling back at him as Tommen still hugged her tight.

"Joffrey." He corrected. "Joff. With an O you imbecile!"

"Joffrey!" Robert demanded. "You dont talk to your grandmother like that. Have some respect!" Joffrey rolled his eyes groaning

"My love," cersei purred. "Oh this must be the imposter trying to steal from us."

"I made no claims of being anyone but myself. Ive been very honest. Have you?" Hayley countered and Cersei glared back at her. How could this stranger know anything?

"She is my mother reincarnated." Robert demanded. "You will be fucking nice!"

"Of course... your grace." Cersei agreed.

"You know Im so sorry to cut this short Im tired." Harley remarked. And dying in this dress she thought. "I think a rest before dinner. Supper."she corrected.

"I will walk you back." Renly offered.

"Thank you honey." Hayley agreed as he offered his arm. "Quite the gentleman. Take note Jeffrey." Hayley offered. Cersei and Joffrey scowled back at her but Robert was giddy.

"I don't understand it." Stannis remarked falling into step with them. "But Im glad you are back mother."

"Im glad im here. But... I still am not..." hayley stopped herself. "Are your children wonderful?"

"My daughter. Shireen." Stannis remarked. Hayley smiled back at him. "She is wonderful."

"I cant wait to meet her. Thank you for walking me back." Hayley remarked kissing their cheeks. She watched them leave as she leaned against the door. They were so happy to have their mother back. Even if hayley knew it really wasnt her.

"Did you find you peace?" Hayley knew that gruff voice. How did she know it? Hayley turned looking to Sandor.

"You found me when I first arrived." Hayley realized offering him in. He hesitated before stepping closer.

"Aye. So? You find peace kings mother?" Sandor questioned. Hayley closed the door behind him.

"What does it look like?" Hayley countered running her hands over the bodice of her dress. "Im suffocating. Do help me take this torture device off." Hayley instructed. Sandor stepped forward and started pulling at her strings. "Whats your name?"

"Sandor Clegane my lady." He answered.

"What happened there Sandor Clegane?" Hayley questioned touching his cheek.

"Fire." Sandor whispered. Hayley nodded sensing that was a not going to say more kind of answer. She sucked in a deep breath before relaxing able to breathe again.

"Thanks." Hayley declared.

"Who are you really?" Sandor questioned

"Hayley Marshell." She answered. "You got kids Sandor?

"Who would want me?" Sandor countered.

"My new grandson has a head of pretty blonde hair but a shit attitude. His mother as well." Hayley remarked. "You on the other hand have a good personality. A kind heart." Sandor scoffed. "You helped me twice now."

"You didnt take my help the first time." Sandor corrected.

"You still offered. Makes you a good guy in my book Sandor."

"Thanks... maybe it will be nice to have a baratheon running around here after all." Sandor remarked. "Have a good night my lady."

"Night sandor."

+

Hayley wanted to meet stannis family. She twisted her daylight ring and her moonlight ring on her fingers anxiously as they sailed. Robert and Renly of course came with. Leaving Cersei and the children at the capital in the capable hand of the hand of the king.

"Dragonstone." Hayley declared. "Thats fun,"

"Im the lord of Storms end." Renly reminded him.

"Very impressive my boys are." Hayley agreed as Renly hugged her happily. Very impressive if she knew what dragonstone and storms end means. Dragonstone sounded damn cooler though.

"King." Robert chimed in.

"Yes. All my boys." Hayley agreed.